Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
You know it. I only asked because on my screen it's nothing but a white page(while the preview function can see it)

Edit: It seems it sometimes shows, and sometimes doesn't.
Open your settings, go to Signature options. There in text box paste this line, without any alterations.
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/bmvIpgul.png[/img]
and you'll have a nice signature pic without any borders and "Share" options.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Waddup Pimps!

Here the main rewards of the June Patreon pack!
People who pledge before June 1st (which results as a payment for the month of May in your billing history) will be able to get this pack.

Depending on your Tier, you'll be able to get:
  • Bunny Karin - BlueArchive HQ version, NSFW, Step by Step
  • Queen Marika - Elden Ring HQ version, NSFW, Step by Step
  • Yor Forger - Spy X Family HQ version, NSFW ( T4+ ), Step by Step
  • Chloe Gantz - OC HQ version + alt ( T3+ extra )
  • Melina - Elden Ring HQ version + NSFW no clothes ( T4+ extra )
  • Gumroad 15% discount (T4+ extra)
Pay attention to the tags "T3+" and "T4+": these tags will specify which Tier you'll need to be to get the specific reward.

If you get charged June 1st (which results as a payment for the month of May in your billing history), then you will receive everything
only once the pack is finished.

Check the homepage and the to know more about Tiers.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I wish his art was made for desktop wallpapers, why do all the best artists use portrait :(
They have some landscape ones, but portrait ones are good for phone walls. I had his Jahy from months back on my phone until about 2 weeks ago. Switched it to Aloy by Skstalker recently.

joemesh

Jul 23, 2017
They have some landscape ones, but portrait ones are good for phone walls. I had his Jahy from months back on my phone until about 2 weeks ago. Switched it to Aloy by Skstalker recently.
The thing that bugs me about this is you can more easily crop a landscape image to be a portrait wallpaper, but cropping a portrait image to landscape is terrible. Plus this focus on portrait images means less interesting poses because they have to fit within the vertical space.

Reactions: M4gpi3
Dec 2, 2021
Here's ayaka & yae miko hitting the gym
Scia himself said he might continue the series of "Gym Girls" (as I'll call it) if people like it.

Tbh, I wouldn't mind getting a "Gym Girls" award in one of the future month, where it's a few girls all with 2-3 pictures each (a sweaty/non-sweaty variant, and then a mild NSFW variant), instead of 1 girl with 50 variations.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes