Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
DAMN!! Love the Yor swimsuit pic. I hope Spy x Family isn't all about their daughter. Otherwise I'm not interested.

joemesh

Jul 23, 2017
DAMN!! Love the Yor swimsuit pic. I hope Spy x Family isn't all about their daughter. Otherwise I'm not interested.
Yor is definitely featured the least of the three so far. I mean she's always there but the focus is usually on Loid or Anya.

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
Reactions: SgtUnderground
Dec 2, 2021

Waddup pimps,
Here the survey about the rewards and future character suggestions.
Rewards have been sent, using Patreon Messages, to people who joined before June 1st only (which results as billed for the month of May)! Files on Drive will be deleted in 20 days and I'm not going to upload them again, so if you still have to download them, do it!
Small mistake in Karin: version 9 is a duplicate of version 1. Sorry for that.
Now some updates:
  • Polls will come in the next days. I'll sort your suggestions from the survey, post the polls and then I'll work on the previews for the July 2022 pack.
  • The 22-06 pack is also with all the older packs. If you couldn't get it on Patreon because you joined late, check it out on Gumroad! It's gonna be a bit more pricey than the Master T4 tier, but with the same content.
  • Due to how it works, only Tier 4+ patrons got a Gumroad link instead of a Google Drive link. From now on it will be the default system.
  • Just in case you didn't notice yet, charges on my Patreon are not upfront, therefore you won't be charged until the 1st week of each month. If you joined after June 1st, then next charge is in the first week of July.
  • If you are a Tier 3 and you see only 2 versions of Yor is just because only Tier 4+ patrons got all the versions, as my FAQ and Tier description mentions. If you want all versions, you have to switch to an higher Tier.
If you have any question, use the comment section of this post (don't ask before reading the post tho)!
I hope you're safe and stay awesome!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm currently downloading the pack, and will make it available (as usual) via anonfiles. Other people are more than welcome to create other download links!

Dec 2, 2021
Here's the anonfiles link:
(PC crashed twice while uploading. Is that a sign I shouldn't upload it?)

extras this month are Melina from Elden Ring (a whole 8 pictures, although it's more 4 different pictures repeated twice), and 2 pictures of Chloe in the Gantz suit (this time with her wardrobe malfunction).
Personally I like the Karin Bunny suit pictures best, although Yor Forger is a close second. Queen Marika isn't as good imho. But still very nice to have!

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes