Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

PlasticSlipper

Feb 19, 2021
Guy is never going to make 'open legs' variant and most of his art have them sitting. Must be playing it safe or something.

Last one was Tifa I think and that was 2 years ago SHEESH.

Reactions: FootJuggernaut
Dec 2, 2021
Guy is never going to make 'open legs' variant and most of his art have them sitting. Must be playing it safe or something.

Last one was Tifa I think and that was 2 years ago SHEESH.
Wasn't there Zero Two in mid 2021, as well as Bismarck some time earlier? But I agree, not a lot of open leg variants, sadly.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
A explanation as to why he doesn't give his OCs the nude treatment would be nice, i would be more forgiven if doing nude variations of his characters would take up more time and energy but considering he did a nude version for melina and even though most people says it's underwhelming he still offered some nude versions of her so something tells me it's not a time related reason why he doesn't offer nude versions of his ladies anymore

• Angry
Reactions: Sh0gvn

Antichikin450

Dec 13, 2020
A explanation as to why he doesn't give his OCs the nude treatment would be nice, i would be more forgiven if doing nude variations of his characters would take up more time and energy but considering he did a nude version for melina and even though most people says it's underwhelming he still offered some nude versions of her so something tells me it's not a time related reason why he doesn't offer nude versions of his ladies anymore
Actually it was after people were editing his oc's non nude pics into nude varients is when he stopped cold turkey on doing nude varients of his own ladies.

Reactions: Dr. Syndicate

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Actually it was after people were editing his oc's non nude pics into nude varients is when he stopped cold turkey on doing nude varients of his own ladies.
While that can be true but there's also a handful of one-offs he did in '20 that never gotten the nude versions either so not only it's been happening a bit longer but i thought it was odd he took action last year since people were already editing his work before

So unfortunately for him some people are going to keep making and sharing edits online since he doesn't want to do the nudes himself officially

Anyways don't get me wrong i do agree with your point but sadly for him the edits aren't going to stop until he does the nude variations again (on some artworks that don't look tempting at least)

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Polls are out.

Here the 4 choices for the next Hot Coffee! Vote for the one you wanna see drawn by me! You can vote more than once!
Some of your suggestions personally hand picked by me. I picked 4 of the characters with the most votes. Don't be mad at me. Feel free to give outfit suggestions in the comments for the characters you pick!
Note: only Tier 4+ patrons will get the NSFW variant. Tier 2 and Tier 3 patrons will only get the HQ base version.

1 > Raphtalia - The Rising of the Shield Hero : 42 Votes
2 > Rhea - Fire Emblem Heroes: 55 Votes
3 > Yelan - Genshin Impact: 85 Votes
4 > 2B - Nier:Automata: 71 Votes

Here the 4 choices for the next Bonus Stuff! Vote for the one you wanna see drawn by me! You can vote more than once!
A nice selection of waifus, chosen by our weeb expert Darkcry, to pick from.

1 > Desumi - Love after world: 41 Votes
2 > Tsukuyo - Gintama: 34 Votes
3 > Olivia vel Vine - The Greatest Demon Lord is Reborn as a Typical Nobody: 65 Votes
4 > MAkoto AKI - Princes Connect ReDive: 29 Votes

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
If that the reason then that a stupid reason to stop making variants. Once you put your artwork on the internet third party edits are going to happen regardless and you can't control what randoms do on the internet. I will never understand this mentality of punishing the majority for a few individuals that out of there controls. oh what..

Reactions: Dr. Syndicate

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
If that the reason then that a stupid reason to stop making variants. Once you put your artwork on the internet third party edits are going to happen regardless and you can't control what randoms do on the internet. I will never understand this mentality of punishing the majority for a few individuals that out of there controls. oh what..
Yeah exactly and i know this makes zero sense whatsogoddamnever but imagine him saying he doesn't feel comfortable with seeing his own OCs naked like i know that sounds unbelievably baffling but i genuinely can't get that thought out of my head and plus we already criticize him for somethings he does but imagine he get memed to no end even more if that was the reason why he stopped offering nudes of his ladies

Again stupid as fuck but then so is the other reason plus i seriously can't help but to think that's why possibly

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019

Apparently. he's going to post his content and announcements on other media, since Twitter slapped him with age-restriction.
good thing he's such a nice guy to provide links for his entire social media.

Hiikari~san

Aug 21, 2021
[

Apparently. he's going to post his content and announcements on other media, since Twitter slapped him with age-restriction.
good thing he's such a nice guy to provide links for his entire social media.
Sciamano peaked realism at his arts especially at his new summer Chloe art

Reactions: rongrongzz
Dec 2, 2021

We once again hit a big milestone on Twitter, with 600k followers! To commemorate it, a new artwork of my OC Chloe. Thank you!

------------

Holy shit, didn't know Sciamano was that big! Congratz to him on 600K, may we reach 1 Million before we know it!

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018

We once again hit a big milestone on Twitter, with 600k followers! To commemorate it, a new artwork of my OC Chloe. Thank you!

------------

Holy shit, didn't know Sciamano was that big! Congratz to him on 600K, may we reach 1 Million before we know it!
Clearly a meme template so i expect people to have some fun with that

dubmo

Jan 6, 2022
He was also featured on Asmongold's stream today on Twitch when someone posted the Marika art on his subreddit.
That should also garner Sciamano another few thousand followers.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes