Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
Just curious, any chance this drawing can be made even more see through if possible, and if anyone is willing?
Here you go! Hope this is what you were looking for.

You can easily do this kind of edit by using any kind of photo editing program such as Photoshop ($$$), Gimp (Free), or any other free tools. All you have to do is put the nude layer below the bikini layer, then use a layer mask on the bikini layer and brush over the part that you want to make more transparent using a low strength soft brush.

04d trans+.png

Last edited:

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
Here you go! Hope this is what you were looking for.

You can easily do this kind of edit by using any kind of photo editing program such as Photoshop ($$$), Gimp (Free), or any other free tools. All you have to do is put the nude layer below the bikini layer, then use a layer mask on the bikini layer and brush over the part that you want to make more transparent using a low strength soft brush.

View attachment 1923768

I love Mirco's take on Mash. She's my other Fate waifu, cause she's a cutie.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
olivia 1-3.png

Olivia Vel Vine from The Greatest Demon Lord is Reborn as a Typical Nobody, 3rd and last reward of the July pack.

The small feedback i received from my recent pictures, made me want to take a break from drawing. This picture took way longer than it should've to finish, but it's finally done.

Sadly I won't complete the July pack anytime soon since I'll be away for most of August, therefore I have to ask you to wait. Hopefully the break will be enough to make me want to draw again. Thank you for the support and sorry for the inconvenience.

August charge has been paused already: you won't be charged at the beginning of August.
Social Media, you have done it again.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
people being asshole cause Sciamano to take a break I presume
Social Media in general has been going further down the deep end lately. As mentioned in the Krys Decker Thread, all you ever see nowadays is negativity. You can't really enjoy anything without someone telling you why you are wrong. Disagree with those people and you instantly become a shill/fanboy in their eyes. Actually same goes for the other side of the spectrum. If you dare to say something negative about something they love, they label you toxic. There is no true middle ground anymore. Open-minded agenda-free discussion is something you rarely find these days. You either "love" or "hate" something, nothing else is allowed. The end result? Insults and name-calling. Lately, I've been seeing myself staying away from the comments/replies/chat more and more. I have been thinking of taking a break from Social Media myself lately. This might seem a bit hyperbolic but that is just how I feel at the moment and I am just a rando on the Internet. I can't even imagine what people like Sciamano, who are dependent on staying online, have to go through on a daily basis.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes