Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Pissed Pika

Oct 30, 2020
people being asshole cause Sciamano to take a break I presume
No he said the small feedbacks he's receiving. He's not receiving enough feedback on his work causing him to feel unappreciated since they take a long time. Speaking as an novice and new artist, I feed off every little reaction I get when I post work. The likes, comments, the view count, they all encourage me to keep drawing. When that support dwindles, it makes you question things and doesn't encourage you as much.

In his situation I bet some of his fans are just feeling fatigue and don't feel super excited on every new release. Maybe that's why he didn't receive enough feedback on his work causing him to feel unappreciated and now taking a break.

Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: Zukie84 and snapson

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Social Media in general has been going further down the deep end lately. As mentioned in the Krys Decker Thread, all you ever see nowadays is negativity. You can't really enjoy anything without someone telling you why you are wrong. Disagree with those people and you instantly become a shill/fanboy in their eyes. Actually same goes for the other side of the spectrum. If you dare to say something negative about something they love, they label you toxic. There is no true middle ground anymore. Open-minded agenda-free discussion is something you rarely find these days. You either "love" or "hate" something, nothing else is allowed. The end result? Insults and name-calling. Lately, I've been seeing myself staying away from the comments/replies/chat more and more. I have been thinking of taking a break from Social Media myself lately. This might seem a bit hyperbolic but that is just how I feel at the moment and I am just a rando on the Internet. I can't even imagine what people like Sciamano, who are dependent on staying online, have to go through on a daily basis.
I been down the deep end ever since Tumblr nuke all The NSFW content. Now its been a battle ground thank to unbiased Social Media sites picking which discussion should be/not be allow. So now everyone who not for all this nonsense have no choice but to deal with either the less evil or more evil at some point. Because everything can be seen as "political."

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
No he said the small feedbacks he's receiving. He's not receiving enough feedback on his work causing him to feel unappreciated since they take a long time. Speaking as an novice and new artist, I feed off every little reaction I get when I post work. The likes, comments, the view count, they all encourage me to keep drawing. When that support dwindles, it makes you question things and doesn't encourage you as much.

In his situation I bet some of his fans are just feeling fatigue and don't feel super excited on every new release. Maybe that's why he didn't receive enough feedback on his work causing him to feel unappreciated and now taking a break.

Just my 2 cents.
I am a patron of his and looking at the feedback there, I can confidently say that your assessment is wrong. The like/comment ratio is pretty stable. As I (and other patrons) understand it, he is discouraged by certain feedback he has been getting lately. Most likely over on Twitter & Insta, since the patron feedback is generally positive. The Art is taking this long because he doesn't really feel like drawing at times.

Hopefully, he will come back reenergized after this break. He definitely deserves it.

Reactions: Zukie84

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
I been down the deep end ever since Tumblr nuke all The NSFW content. Now its been a battle ground thank to unbiased Social Media sites picking which discussion should be/not be allow. So now everyone who not for all this nonsense have no choice but to deal with either the less evil or more evil at some point. Because everything can be seen as "political."
1658875486905.png

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
damn, i think he should really reduce the variation for each character to be like, 3 or 4. Or maybe reduce the amount of character per month..
he's constantly complaining about the time he took for almost, a year now?
Having lots of variations is his signature feature, and it's appreciated by majority of his patrons. If you're up to 3-4 variants - should stick with Logan, Sakimi and other artsits.

• Angry
Reactions: Serpentus

dubmo

Jan 6, 2022
Yeah, I'm also in the camp that could manage with about 5-10 variants per character. But if he wants to keep doing the 20+ variants, all the more power to him... but if he's struggling with time/energy etc, "lightening the workload" a bit could be a nice solution.

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
Having lots of variations is his signature feature, and it's appreciated by majority of his patrons. If you're up to 3-4 variants - should stick with Logan, Sakimi and other artsits.
more is better, but if the artist is struggling to keep that pace then less is good too

Hiikari~san

Aug 21, 2021
Does sciamano still doing stream these days? It's been a while since his last stream, is he taking a break?

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes