Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
Are the recent OC artwork already made or from scratch? Why cant he just work on the main pack?
My guess, he's feeling demotivated to do the pack and trying to focus on different styled art...the above seems to be very different compared to his normal art style and i dig it :3
p.s. I could be wrong :p

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
There's a point where it stops being attractive and starts being grotesque
I agree with that, however, Sakimichan is far from making "grotesque" art (one or the other, yeah, I admit).
Also, everyone their preferences, I do not judge:)

CornJunket

Aug 14, 2018
Got a lot of .xcfs done, but kinda forgot to upload any of them lol. Gonna take a bit to get them all uploaded so I'll probably just drop 2-3 whenever I have spare time.

Here's the Angel, Angewoman, and Aqua sets:

EDIT: and Beidou, Blair, Bowsette, and Boo&Bowsette:

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Lillypads 2-3.png

Birthday gift for my friend JesseyK3. This is his OC Lilly.

I'm finally 100% back! I'll be finishing the July pack in the next days and, since August is almost over, I may have to skip this payment cycle, so that nobody gets charged. Once the pack is finished, everything will be sent to who's been waiting for it, and then the new polls with be released. Thank you for your patience and stay tuned!

Kzor

May 27, 2021
Is he ever gonna draw a proper nude version of chloe in A set? I know he has drawn her nude before, but not very often
"Is he ever going to draw her nude, other than those times she drew her nude?"
She's been featured in three sets and she might show up again in the next one, she's most likely the girl Sciamano has drawn more nudes of, what more do you want?

Sustavo pringle

Aug 28, 2022
good luck finding a country where you don't need fucking years of experience to get a job. the same shit is happening in austria too. btw. we are paying double the price for food than germans do for the same amount of money we earn. not to mention the high living costs. new student rooms are being built. guess the price: for one fucking room they wanna have 600 euros per month!
Man if only things were still that cheap

• Sad
Reactions: Daxter250
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes