Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Is sciamano always like this ? This was the first time i waited for a pack to release and i swear to f*cking it's the last time . I thought it was going to publish it at the end augest bruh
That was me when the Jahy came out. lol. Actually looking forward to a set and it got delayed.

piercingWinds

Dec 30, 2021
Question is why is he working on Instagram-friendly arts when he didn’t even finished the pack we are all waiting for…

Antichikin450

Dec 13, 2020
No offence to you guys in this forum, but I don't understand the complaining here technically none of us were even ever charged but everyone is complaining like we already were and it's our right to have the art. It would be worse if you just get them for free here and complained about him being late. But just have a bit of patience and it'll eventually come.

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
No offence to you guys in this forum, but I don't understand the complaining here technically none of us were even ever charged but everyone is complaining like we already were and it's our right to have the art. It would be worse if you just get them for free here and complained about him being late. But just have a bit of patience and it'll eventually come.
not just this forum but everywhere else in the internet, people do be like that and there is no cure for it nor can it get better lol

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
You and many others already know that answer to this. If people start going Gordon Ramsay into artists Patreon posts. The artist will quit altogether because they tired with people shitting on their artwork, or go on a ban holocausts for any slight criticism they receive. So people express their complains on forums such as this. Then to spend their money to express their distaste toward the artist just to get ban. I don't like it, but that how it is.

Reactions: Dr. Syndicate

Kzor

May 27, 2021
Goddammit that red bikini Chloe was a one-off. Fuck's sake

Edit: SIX HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-FOUR VARIANTS between the three main girls but we couldn't get one of Chloe with the top off!?

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2021
Goddammit that red bikini Chloe was a one-off. Fuck's sake

Edit: SIX HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-FOUR VARIANTS between the three main girls but we couldn't get one of Chloe with the top off!?
She wasn't included in this pack, maybe in next month's pack? Same like Yor this pack, we might get a few more of Chloe next pack. Although knowing Sciamano, he doesn't draw his OC's nude, unfortunately.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Waddup pimps,

Here the survey about the rewards and future character suggestions.
Rewards have been sent, using Patreon Messages, to people who joined before July 1st only (which results as billed for the month of June)! Files on Drive will be deleted in 20 days and I'm not going to upload them again, so if you still have to download them, do it!
Now some updates:
  • Polls will come in the next days. I'll sort your suggestions from the survey, post the polls and then I'll work on the previews for the October 2022 pack.
  • The 22-07 pack is also with all the older packs. If you couldn't get it on Patreon because you joined late, check it out on Gumroad! It's gonna be a bit more pricey than the Master T4 tier, but with the same content.
  • Due to how it works, only Tier 4+ patrons got a Gumroad link instead of a Google Drive link. From now on it will be the default system.
  • Just in case you didn't notice yet, charges on my Patreon are not upfront, therefore you won't be charged until the 1st week of each month. If you joined after July 1st, then next charge is in the first week of October, only because these past two months have been skipped due to hiatus.
  • If you are a Tier 3 and you see only 2 versions of Yelan is just because only Tier 4+ patrons got all the versions, as my FAQ and Tier description mentions. If you want all versions, you have to switch to an higher Tier for future packs.
If you have any question, use the comment section of this post (don't ask without reading it first)!

Stay safe and stay awesome!
From his release PM:

Waddup pimps, Thank you for your awesome support and thank you to all the new supporters that joined this month! Remember that the link will lasts officially ***14 days***. Please download everything before it's over! This was a long break, but I think I'm finally back. Hopefully things will go smoothly for a bit, and that my next burnout will be far away from the near future. Many of you understood the situation and for that I say thank you. This pack is finally done and it may be the biggest yet. Honestly most of its variants are duplicates with one single edit, like Yelan with the sunglasses, or 2B with her blindfold and 9Sless versions. Even then I hope you'll like them. I'm gonna share the monthly survey later on Patreon, so make sure to check it and share your suggestions for the next poll. As usual, please keep these artworks for yourself and don't share them online. The content in this pack is for personal use only and protected by copyright. If you're not doing it for me, do it for the others who support me to get the packs.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes