Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Hiikari~san

Aug 21, 2021
isn’t Chloe one of his OC’s? If it is, then he’s not going to draw her nude, he stopped doing nsfw of his OC’s
If i recall, i think he'll only do NSFWs for Chloe but not on his other OC's for a while because of the shitty edits

But who knows, he might do some NSFWs again for his other OC's since this twitter post was already a year ago

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
If i recall, i think he'll only do NSFWs for Chloe but not on his other OC's for a while because of the shitty edits

But who knows, he might do some NSFWs again for his other OC's since this twitter post was already a year ago
He won’t, I asked him in one of his twitch streams, and no, he doesn’t do Chloe either now, I asked about his drawing of her on the beach and he said no

• Sad
Reactions: Rorrim04

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Why does he care if people make shitty edits of his OCs? Is it because his name's attached to them, and people might think it's his art that's shitty? If so, doesn't that apply just as well to his non-OCs? Also, isn't there still the possiblity of people making shitty NSFW edits of his SFW art, which would run into the same problems?

Hiikari~san

Aug 21, 2021
He won’t, I asked him in one of his twitch streams, and no, he doesn’t do Chloe either now, I asked about his drawing of her on the beach and he said no
So the last time we will saw Chloe's NSFW was in the recent pack and on the 21.03 pack and no more in the future?? received_2209734425855719.jpeg

Noobknight

Sep 26, 2021
Is sciamano always like this ? This was the first time i waited for a pack to release and i swear to f*cking it's the last time . I thought it was going to publish it at the end augest bruh

LSOD

Jul 2, 2020
Is sciamano always like this ? This was the first time i waited for a pack to release and i swear to f*cking it's the last time . I thought it was going to publish it at the end augest bruh
Used to be reliable but burnout set in and he's been unable to deliver consistently for many months now. He talked about changing things up to try and fix it but so far that doesn't seem to have happened.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Used to be reliable but burnout set in and he's been unable to deliver consistently for many months now. He talked about changing things up to try and fix it but so far that doesn't seem to have happened.
He's gonna to have this never ending cycle of Burnout if he's continue to do this monthly things. He's need to find a better system that isn't trying to copy Sakimi Chan.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes