Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Shabbyblue

Sep 2, 2021
Does anyone have a working mega folder for the new pictures? Or at least the pictures of Yae Miko. I mainly wanted to see her. Thank you in advance!

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
Does anyone have a working mega folder for the new pictures? Or at least the pictures of Yae Miko. I mainly wanted to see her. Thank you in advance!
Check the OP, there is a link to the artist's latest work, Mega is there.

†ElAmigo†

Oct 21, 2021
Hello...

How do I download the extra variants of sciamano240? i'm new here... I'd like to download, April - OC, Chloe OC and a few others from Genshin Impact. do they have variants?
No some work doesn't have any variants, like the OC one. Some people do some edits though but they're not officials.

Reactions: c4dUg

Rope

Jan 6, 2018
Finally I found a place where I can download his artwork. Is this his complete collection of everything he released, or just some selected works?

Kzor

May 27, 2021
Finally I found a place where I can download his artwork. Is this his complete collection of everything he released, or just some selected works?
Should be all of it, though some one-offs might be missing

EDIT: I forgot, you shouldn't expect to find many psds

Last edited:
Reactions: Rope

Rope

Jan 6, 2018
That's impressive. I see all the other artists are on the forum as well. Really good stuff.

Just a question. Is there some sort of "variation viewer" program that lets you select which variation for each part to display? For example, I see some folders have the same main picture with tons of variations for eyes, mouth, clothing, and so on. Is there a program where you can select from a menu, like, eye type 4, dress type 3, glasses off, and so on?

I don't know if such thing exists but I remember eons ago there was a program called KISS where you could dress up (or mostly undress) drawn characters which also had various models and variations, and you could use a selection menu to pick what you wanted to display in an interactive way. Anything like that still around?

Oct 5, 2021
That's impressive. I see all the other artists are on the forum as well. Really good stuff.

Just a question. Is there some sort of "variation viewer" program that lets you select which variation for each part to display? For example, I see some folders have the same main picture with tons of variations for eyes, mouth, clothing, and so on. Is there a program where you can select from a menu, like, eye type 4, dress type 3, glasses off, and so on?

I don't know if such thing exists but I remember eons ago there was a program called KISS where you could dress up (or mostly undress) drawn characters which also had various models and variations, and you could use a selection menu to pick what you wanted to display in an interactive way. Anything like that still around?
This?

Reactions: Rope

Kzor

May 27, 2021

This is something you could you if you had access to the psd file, by hiding/showing the layers

smeagolb

Jun 27, 2021

This is what my .xcf files were for. Open them with GIMP and you can toggle on/off each different feature. Unfortunately, my google drive folder has been taken down again.

smeagolb

Jun 27, 2021
Anyway, here are the 3 characters from the most recent pack, in .xcf form.
I am using gofile so i don't have to create a new google drive and it hopefully won't get taken down.
Although the upload speed for gofile is tragically slow, like 70kbps or something, so it may not be uploaded when you click this link:

Rope

Jan 6, 2018
This?
Yes! Some really creative stuff came out for that program, and it was all user-made. This was way before photoshop even was a thing (I think).

This is what my .xcf files were for. Open them with GIMP and you can toggle on/off each different feature. Unfortunately, my google drive folder has been taken down again.
I don't suppose there's any plans to bring your older .xcf files back? It would make more sense to have an interactive image where you can choose what bits to see than to have 63 huge files of the same image in all possible variations.

EDIT: okay I just downloaded GIMP and tried your most recent .xcf files and yep, this is pretty much what I was thinking about, thanks for making this. Just, would it be possible to be able to select a "set" of layers, which would in turn be the same as what the actual pictures would be? For example, for Yae Miko, there's 45 pictures, from 01a to 15c. So would it possible to still have these sets in the program, so that if you wanted to see a particular image, you could just click on, say, 11c, and see what picture 11c looks like? And then from there, still be able to customize it by changing layer visibility.

Last edited:

smeagolb

Jun 27, 2021
Yes! Some really creative stuff came out for that program, and it was all user-made. This was way before photoshop even was a thing (I think).

I don't suppose there's any plans to bring your older .xcf files back? It would make more sense to have an interactive image where you can choose what bits to see than to have 63 huge files of the same image in all possible variations.

EDIT: okay I just downloaded GIMP and tried your most recent .xcf files and yep, this is pretty much what I was thinking about, thanks for making this. Just, would it be possible to be able to select a "set" of layers, which would in turn be the same as what the actual pictures would be? For example, for Yae Miko, there's 45 pictures, from 01a to 15c. So would it possible to still have these sets in the program, so that if you wanted to see a particular image, you could just click on, say, 11c, and see what picture 11c looks like? And then from there, still be able to customize it by changing layer visibility.
I don't think that's possible

red024

May 8, 2022
Anyway, here are the 3 characters from the most recent pack, in .xcf form.
I am using gofile so i don't have to create a new google drive and it hopefully won't get taken down.
Although the upload speed for gofile is tragically slow, like 70kbps or something, so it may not be uploaded when you click this link:
For some reason after I downloaded it I can't open the file any ideas? I tried using gimp but the file won't show anywhere

Kzor

May 27, 2021
For some reason after I downloaded it I can't open the file any ideas? I tried using gimp but the file won't show anywhere
I would download it to test it but apparently gofile is in permanent maintenance mode

smeagolb

Jun 27, 2021
Dunno, should work. open gimp then open the file. maybe try reinstalling gimp or something

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Here the 4 choices for the next Hot Coffee! Vote for the one you wanna see drawn by me! You can vote more than once!

Some of your suggestions personally hand picked by me. Feel free to give outfit suggestions in the comments for the characters you pick!

Note: only Tier 4+ patrons will get the NSFW variant. Tier 2 and Tier 3 patrons will only get the HQ base version.

Current Standing:

Raphtalia - 185
Asuka - 144
Yor Forger/Briar - 368
Queen Marika - 115

My seasonal Waifu is winning.

Here the 4 choices for the next Bonus Stuff! Vote for the one you wanna see drawn by me! You can vote more than once!

A nice selection of waifus, chosen by our weeb expert Darkcry, to pick from.

Current Standing:

Ariane - 123
Maid Alter - 187
Kurumi Tokisaki - 134
Karin - 274

Didn't Vote on this one. No one here piques my interest.

Reactions: Rhykio and Aerrax
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes