Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

TheJJJ

Aug 4, 2020
I think the best compromise he could make is to just simply have 2 or so versions of ALL the art that he makes. One being the normal version, the second the nude version. (with any added small alterations if he feels like it) Then he can sell the packs of his art with the nude versions included for each one. That way, he still has something to make the packs worth it, and he can make pretty much any art he wants without spending too much time on each one, and also every single one of his art pieces would get a little extra fun to them that everyone can look forward to.

canyouread

Dec 15, 2017
Having lots of variations isn't hard for the artist to do, though, because it's all saved in Photoshop layers anyways. The only tedious part is saving each separate image...probably. I don't mind it because it means that there's always some combination that ticks your boxes. I think I'm like everyone else; I filter through it and take the one(s) I like.

Having less, more unique poses is probably harder for the artist than having 3 simple poses that go through different combinations.

Reactions: Kzor

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
Having lots of variations isn't hard for the artist to do, though, because it's all saved in Photoshop layers anyways. The only tedious part is saving each separate image...probably. I don't mind it because it means that there's always some combination that ticks your boxes. I think I'm like everyone else; I filter through it and take the one(s) I like.

Having less, more unique poses is probably harder for the artist than having 3 simple poses that go through different combinations.
if you're not feeling it anymore, even the easiest thing feels mundane and time consuming, so i think it's more about the wellbeing of the artist rather than technical difficulty

Kzor

May 27, 2021

It can get very tedious if you try to release EVERY combination of facial expressions, clothing and accesories, because that number increases exponentially the more options you create

canyouread

Dec 15, 2017
if you're not feeling it anymore, even the easiest thing feels mundane and time consuming, so i think it's more about the wellbeing of the artist rather than technical difficulty
That's true. I wonder if there's a script that can do it faster...like all at once

N7M

Oct 22, 2020
That's what I'm thinking. He roams here.

Hey Sciam.
If you're reading this, just do like 8-12 variations for each character. Don't do 80. That's a lot and I personally delete most whenever you do. Why I don't like paying for them. Do few and make each variant slightly unique.

Yours truly,
-Pissed P.
CooperativeIdioticAntipodesgreenparakeet-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Pissed Pika

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
Also I doubt whether his patrons want all those alternative images. Correct me if im wrong but maybe he's doing it cause likes it?

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Well if he just did some basic versions without going through almost all the combinations and just gave a pdf wouldn't that be faster?
PDF? I'm guessing you either meant pdN (paint.NET layered image), or pSd (photoshop).
But you know, even with the "build it yourself with only a few clicks" kit, most people are so lazy they just want that sauce directly spoon-fed into their collection. But I'm sure you already knew that...

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
PDF? I'm guessing you either meant pdN (paint.NET layered image), or pSd (photoshop).
But you know, even with the "build it yourself with only a few clicks" kit, most people are so lazy they just want that sauce directly spoon-fed into their collection. But I'm sure you already knew that...
ah crap im really sorry my brain broke i meant a psd apologise for misleading.

And to answer your question no i did not...i had more faith in humanity....jk(actually i don't know anymore) anyways with the above method they can make any combination they want...

FlashSpazzbo

Jun 17, 2017
That's true. I wonder if there's a script that can do it faster...like all at once
Photoshop has a thing called layer comps that does this. If he was building his PSDs with this in mind and using non-destructive layers, he could easily export all kinds of alternate stuff. Obviously, it's still gonna take time to create this stuff, but I feel like layer comps are a vastly underestimated and under-understood (total fucking brain fart here, what's the word I want lol) incredibly powerful tool. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

CC95

Jun 28, 2021
I think I'm in the minority that really likes the variations, yes I am weird, but then again, the artist's well being comes first, he draws all the stuff obviously; so if he finds doing less variations and more original art more confortable , then go ahead, better than nothing

TheJJJ

Aug 4, 2020
I think generally everyone likes for the pics to have many different outfits, but if it comes at the cost of productivity, then perhaps they need to be toned back.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes