Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

castrocr08

Jan 6, 2021
Hi Guys, I post here, because I don't know wherelese to post it, I recently came across an artist by the name of Aleriia, she or he has been working for a while I just recently discovered, and bought September pack which includes a very nice version of Samus and would like to share! is there an Admin that can help me open a thread for the artist, maybe even someone else has more material to share, here's the preview of the pack I just got :)

1663436768195.png

Sep 1, 2020
Hi Guys, I post here, because I don't know wherelese to post it, I recently came across an artist by the name of Aleriia, she or he has been working for a while I just recently discovered, and bought September pack which includes a very nice version of Samus and would like to share! is there an Admin that can help me open a thread for the artist, maybe even someone else has more material to share, here's the preview of the pack I just got :)

View attachment 2049145
Post in Lerapi collection

Reactions: kat-klema

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022

View attachment 2049145

Yeah, I've been seeing their work on Twitter. Gorgeous.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Next month 22-10 October extras.png

Waddup Pimps!

Here the main rewards of the October Patreon pack! People who pledge before October 1st (which results as a payment for the month of September in your billing history) will be able to get this pack. Depending on your Tier, you'll be able to get:
  • Tomoe Gozen - Fate/Grand Order HQ version, NSFW, Step by Step
  • Nami - One Piece HQ version, NSFW, Step by Step
  • Dehya - Genshin Impact HQ version, NSFW ( T4+ ), Step by Step
  • Vivi - One Piece HQ version ( T3+ extra )
  • Erza Scarlett - Fairy Tail HQ version + NSFW (only top half) ( T4+ extra )
  • Gumroad 15% discount (T4+ extra)
Pay attention to the tags "T3+" and "T4+": these tags will specify which Tier you'll need to be to get the reward. If you get charged October 1st (which results as a payment for the month of September in your billing history), then you will receive everything only once the pack is finished.

Check the homepage and the to know more about Tiers.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
I hole they finally do spread again. Also, was there ever a finished version of this picture?
In that Xmas hat and red sweater version, that was the final product. But Sciamano did release the Ahri set of that pose, with various variants, minus the xmas hat and red sweater, in the Jan 2020 release.

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
The Christmas Ahri is one of my favorite sets. If he had her cover both breasts that would've made me explode. :)

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Dehya 1-3.png

Dehya from Genshin Impact, 1st reward of the October pack. Are you saving up for her banner as well?

Nami will be next. If you joined my Patreon after seeing this picture, I'm sorry but it's too late. Either way it will be released on Gumroad with the whole pack, once the pack is finished.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes