Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Tomoe Gozen 1-3(1).png

Tomoe Gozen from Fate/Grand Order, 3rd and last reward of the October pack.

Next I will be working on the alternate pictures. The month is almost over and I won't be able to release the previews for the next pack. Hence why November will be skipped. Nobody will be charged at the beginning of November.

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
DAMN!! Can't wait for the variations.
Don't get too high on hopes, snce he didn't announce it to be part of next month, it may be a one-off, and your only chance is to have someone "rig it with boobies", like they did Senate Tifa few posts before.
Also, kind of curious which of his OCs he gonna use for Haloween picture, Chloe wasn't around for a while.

• Angry
Reactions: Serpentus

awwbooks642

Jun 8, 2022
Don't get too high on hopes, snce he didn't announce it to be part of next month, it may be a one-off, and your only chance is to have someone "rig it with boobies", like they did Senate Tifa few posts before.
Also, kind of curious which of his OCs he gonna use for Haloween picture, Chloe wasn't around for a while.
He started drawing Kiko on stream today for Halloween.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Kiko Halloween 4-3.png

Happy Halloween! Here my OC Kiko dressed as an Ancient Egyptian Goddess, ready for the spook.

This is the last Halloween OC picture I needed to finish the collection. Now each one of my OCs has a Halloween art. November billing has been paused as mentioned previously. Now back to the October pack. Hopefully it will be done by next week.

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
Love Kiko's look, very sexy as well as (obviously) Egyptian. She'd be worshipped as a goddess.

It's a shame sciamano240 doesn't do variations of his OCs nowadays, after idiots did crude photoshops of them.
Yeah, it sucks that he stopped doing them

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes