Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

smeagolb

Jun 27, 2021
Chloe.jpg
I have done some small updates to Olivia Vel Vine, Yelan, 2B Beach, Yor Beach. I have also added 3 new ones. The characters from the gym series he is doing in one file as well as Chloe as a cat and wearing a yukata. The two images above have NSFW options but you will have to open the file to see them. They aren't quite as convincing as other edits I have done, but oh well.

Glittercannon

Apr 6, 2022
View attachment 2166744
I have done some small updates to Olivia Vel Vine, Yelan, 2B Beach, Yor Beach. I have also added 3 new ones. The characters from the gym series he is doing in one file as well as Chloe as a cat and wearing a yukata. The two images above have NSFW options but you will have to open the file to see them. They aren't quite as convincing as other edits I have done, but oh well. Google Drive
Why do you keep doing these when you know he doesn’t like them?

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
Why do you keep doing these when you know he doesn’t like them?
In that sense you could just ask him..."If he has a problem with people editing his pictures why just not give the people what they want and make nsfw version of his OC's". smeagolbs edits are far better than most and he puts in the time to edit them and even shares them here. Its pretty simple, if you don't give the people what they want you can't also blame them while they obtain that themselves. This is some double standard shit =w=. No disrespect to sciamano but if he just expects people to just honour his words...one) welcome to the internet and also he picked the wrong profession =w=.

smeagolb

Jun 27, 2021
I respect the opinions of those who disagree with what I do. However, I will not stop. I don't think sciamano cares that much about what I do (assuming he even knows who I am). I don't think I am affecting him financially in any way; I don't think many people know about my edits and those people already get all his art for free from this website. I don't think he changes what he draws just because someone made an edit of his art.
I bet the companies who own the rights to the characters he draws would prefer if he didn't draw them, but that doesn't stop him (unless they threaten legal action). And likewise, if he doesn't like what I make, that's not going to stop me, because I don't care.
I think what he cares about more is people sharing all his art as soon as it comes out. He probably thinks it takes money away from him (and he might be right). Maybe we should all just stop sharing his packs with each other because he doesn't like it when we do that.

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
I respect the opinions of those who disagree with what I do. However, I will not stop. I don't think sciamano cares that much about what I do (assuming he even knows who I am). I don't think I am affecting him financially in any way; I don't think many people know about my edits and those people already get all his art for free from this website. I don't think he changes what he draws just because someone made an edit of his art.
I bet the companies who own the rights to the characters he draws would prefer if he didn't draw them, but that doesn't stop him (unless they threaten legal action). And likewise, if he doesn't like what I make, that's not going to stop me, because I don't care.
I think what he cares about more is people sharing all his art as soon as it comes out. He probably thinks it takes money away from him (and he might be right). Maybe we should all just stop sharing his packs with each other because he doesn't like it when we do that.
It's ironic, isn't it? He draws other people's characters for money and sees nothing wrong with that, but gets upset if someone edits his work for free? Hell, he could probably get away with just drawing originals if they were NSFW, but he does well-known characters because it draws a crowd.

darkarth

Jun 3, 2021
He might, after all, why make shit if people are just going to fuck with it
Well... he might not know but we are on the internet. And that includes two things. A: There will be people using ways to get your stuff for free. And B: there will be people that will change your stuff and share with other people. That's not a F95 exclusive thing. That's part of the nature of the interet. And there are a lot more sources also for his stuff. F95 is just kinda popular. If you don't like it, don't do it. If you want to make a living from the internet, that's just the other side of the coin, you haveto deal with. And that probably never changes.

I always thought it's the greatest thing about the internet that a product can flow around and everyone can add his ideas to it. Or recreate it in his own ways. Doesn't matter whether it's a music cover, video game modding or image editing.

coralablade

Nov 12, 2022
Hey guys, just out of curiosity, the Belfast folder from August 2000 pack contains only the step by step and a single image correct? I feel like there should be variations but if that's all it is, thanks for the replies.

Antichikin450

Dec 13, 2020
I feel like everytime I come back to f95 it's not even a sciamano forum anymore it's a argue about editing forum. Reminds me kind of 4chan with the amount of bikering, Literally everyones end goal here is "Sharing art packs." but now people are having a moral dilemma heres the thing. Just chill, enjoy the art appreciate it. Sure whatever edits etc, not gonna stop people from making them arguing literally will just make everything worse with no solution.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes