Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Glittercannon

Apr 6, 2022
I respect the opinions of those who disagree with what I do. However, I will not stop. I don't think sciamano cares that much about what I do (assuming he even knows who I am). I don't think I am affecting him financially in any way; I don't think many people know about my edits and those people already get all his art for free from this website. I don't think he changes what he draws just because someone made an edit of his art.
I bet the companies who own the rights to the characters he draws would prefer if he didn't draw them, but that doesn't stop him (unless they threaten legal action). And likewise, if he doesn't like what I make, that's not going to stop me, because I don't care.
I think what he cares about more is people sharing all his art as soon as it comes out. He probably thinks it takes money away from him (and he might be right). Maybe we should all just stop sharing his packs with each other because he doesn't like it when we do that.
You do a good job but it’s not the same as getting official Chloe NSFW alt from the artist himself. Sharing his work is one thing, I mean in 2022 I think all artist know this is the reality of internet, but you can tell the OC edit thing personally bothers him and he HAS done something about THAT (stopped NSFW of his OCs)

Maybe I’m just in purist collector mindset but I’m bummed out that he stopped lewding his OCs… based on something people can refrain from doing if they really wanted.

Reactions: Sustavo pringle

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
I feel like everytime I come back to f95 it's not even a sciamano forum anymore it's a argue about editing forum. Reminds me kind of 4chan with the amount of bikering, Literally everyones end goal here is "Sharing art packs." but now people are having a moral dilemma heres the thing. Just chill, enjoy the art appreciate it. Sure whatever edits etc, not gonna stop people from making them arguing literally will just make everything worse with no solution.
What do you mean? What else are we supposed to do until he releases his next pack :p
p.s. only jokes

Reactions: Antichikin450

AntChaser100

Nov 20, 2021
I respect the opinions of those who disagree with what I do. However, I will not stop. I don't think sciamano cares that much about what I do (assuming he even knows who I am). I don't think I am affecting him financially in any way; I don't think many people know about my edits and those people already get all his art for free from this website. I don't think he changes what he draws just because someone made an edit of his art.
I bet the companies who own the rights to the characters he draws would prefer if he didn't draw them, but that doesn't stop him (unless they threaten legal action). And likewise, if he doesn't like what I make, that's not going to stop me, because I don't care.
I think what he cares about more is people sharing all his art as soon as it comes out. He probably thinks it takes money away from him (and he might be right). Maybe we should all just stop sharing his packs with each other because he doesn't like it when we do that.
I Very much agree with Smeagolb on this. This actually reminds me a bit of Zeronis - Former concept Lead at Riot, when he was doing smut (I recall he had to justify to them why he was doing it, and in the end he just stopped).

I personally really enjoy his art and I find great value in doing my studies of his work - He doesnt warp anatomy and his work is very tasteful.

Reactions: Aienjell
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes