Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
Sometimes I wonder if he or his mods are actively browsing F95. I mean, we spoke about him decreasing amounts of "spread" variations - Dahya set has it covered. We mentioned him dropping doing hardcore pictures, like those with Ahri, 2B or Rias - here you go, Dahya with cum stains all over her private parts.
Although maybe I'm just imagining things, and Dahya's pack may be some sort of trying to do Logan Cure's thing, the one with normal images and cum variations.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Sometimes I wonder if he or his mods are actively browsing F95. I mean, we spoke about him decreasing amounts of "spread" variations - Dahya set has it covered. We mentioned him dropping doing hardcore pictures, like those with Ahri, 2B or Rias - here you go, Dahya with cum stains all over her private parts.
Although maybe I'm just imagining things, and Dahya's pack may be some sort of trying to do Logan Cure's thing, the one with normal images and cum variations.
I somewhat doubt he'd and some other artists would look over forums like this place to get some ideas because to be me at least why should they also cater to us when we're leaking thier stuff that we'd either paid for or not publicly?

Though i wouldn't be too annoyed if some of his white knights (you know people who will stand by a artist who they're supporting and report shit we're doing) are watching what we're doing, i remember 420chan had that kind of experience in some artist's threads

Feb 10, 2022
So it NOT a Hobby then, okey...
*Queue cease and desist letters of illegally profiting off of other companies IPs.*
Also just realised you dont even know how it works lmao. You realise he is actually making money with the IPs of different companies and actually could get sued for it?
Meanwhile editing and NOT PROFITING idk pikachu pictures is fine. But whatever my time here is wasted. Keep simping brainlet.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Not to continue this discussion any further (though I'm sure someone else would have brought this up anyways, but it seems sciamano still doesn't know how to ignore rule 34 and not give a shit when that place distribute his content has once again nuked the thread there -_-

Antichikin450

Dec 13, 2020
Not to continue this discussion any further (though I'm sure someone else would have brought this up anyways, but it seems sciamano still doesn't know how to ignore rule 34 and not give a shit when that place distribute his content has once again nuked the thread there -_-
Ngl it was doing alright until his oc edits were posted I think because it was left alone until more recently, Not a blame game literally just saying i'm like 99% sure that's why. It was the exact reason last time it got nuked

joshjosh170

Mar 23, 2021

a1cheesy

Jul 23, 2021
whats so hardcore about ahri 2b and rias?

Glittercannon

Apr 6, 2022
Ngl it was doing alright until his oc edits were posted I think because it was left alone until more recently, Not a blame game literally just saying i'm like 99% sure that's why. It was the exact reason last time it got nuked
zzz and people still want to poke the bear, don’t say I didn’t warn them lol.

smeagolb

Jun 27, 2021
Correlation doesn't equal causation. The 'nuking' of r34 also coincides with him releasing the pack. Maybe he just doesn't want the new stuff to appear there right away? Also, as idkbruletmenut says,
Who cares about r34?
If he cares so much about the edits why hasn't he taken down the link? He (or someone) has done it before.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes