Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
Woah, this is interesting:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm, it looks like Sciamano's aware of the issue at least.

Also, it's not just the previous pack that has those artifacts. A bunch of the older packs have the same banding issue. Wonder who should tell him...
I bet his subs don't complain because they don't care. The people that do care aren't subbed to him probably because of the low quality pics. So it's kind of having a confirmation bias/echo chamber.

You think he'll release fixed versions of his older pics after realizing the issue?

Last edited:

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
Woah, this is interesting:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm, it looks like Sciamano's aware of the issue at least.

Also, it's not just the previous pack that has those artifacts. A bunch of the older packs have the same banding issue. Wonder who should tell him...
I bet his subs don't complain because they don't care. The people that do care aren't subbed to him probably because of the low quality pics. So it's kind of having a confirmation bias/echo chamber.

You think he'll release fixed versions of his older pics after realizing the issue?
Doubt it, and if he did, he would probably make it paid.

awwbooks642

Jun 8, 2022
To breathe fresh air onto this Thread. Sciamano has a new (?) Discord Server now. It is currently open to his Patreon & Twitch subscribers, so I will not post a link here. Let us see how much complaining we will there. JK
I'm a long time subscriber on his twitch and I didn't know this is a thing? If anything I remember he was asked during one of his streams and he mentioned how he thought it pointless to have a discord.

Reactions: kingmeister

piercingWinds

Dec 30, 2021
Shouldnt be pngs used only when there is transparent background? Imo sciamano should just use less compressed jpegs and it would be fine

Kzor

May 27, 2021
I actually prefer jpg. PNG take up space on my hard drives.
I'd rather keep bmps than deface art with jpeg compression
Shouldnt be pngs used only when there is transparent background? Imo sciamano should just use less compressed jpegs and it would be fine
pngs is the default lossless format, even max quality jpegs alter the image (and besides, a max quality jpeg will be like 95% of the size of a png)

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
gym yelan shenhe 1-3.png

Yelan and Shenhe, from Genshin Impact. New entry to the gym series.
Picture done on stream past week. Some of it was done offline. Hopefully by the end of this week/beginning of next one the February pack should be ready.

Edit: Let the happy artifact hunting begin.

Last edited:

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
I hope these get collected into a set. I love full body poses, and I can only imagine how the NSFW variations will look.

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
Seems like Sciamano went full circle with Genshin game. Outfit he created with one of GI characters inspired modmakers to put that same outfit inside the game.

wtfolorofl

Mar 15, 2021
Quick question, was Lucy from Edgerunners released already or is she in the new batch?
Just trying to catch up with his stuff

HM89

Jun 20, 2022
View attachment 2444009

Yelan and Shenhe, from Genshin Impact. New entry to the gym series.
Picture done on stream past week. Some of it was done offline. Hopefully by the end of this week/beginning of next one the February pack should be ready.

Edit: Let the happy artifact hunting begin.
Any nude version of this too?

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes