Fan Art Sciamano240 Edits and Fanart

Leoinda

Nov 28, 2021
Chloe.jpg

I have done some small updates to Olivia Vel Vine, Yelan, 2B Beach, Yor Beach. I have also added 3 new ones. The characters from the gym series he is doing in one file as well as Chloe as a cat and wearing a yukata. The two images above have NSFW options but you will have to open the file to see them. They aren't quite as convincing as other edits I have done, but oh well.

I can't extract the files, what should I do?

zxx90

Aug 3, 2018
Chloe.jpg

I have done some small updates to Olivia Vel Vine, Yelan, 2B Beach, Yor Beach. I have also added 3 new ones. The characters from the gym series he is doing in one file as well as Chloe as a cat and wearing a yukata. The two images above have NSFW options but you will have to open the file to see them. They aren't quite as convincing as other edits I have done, but oh well.

Sorry for asking but where are the Yelan, 2B and Yor files?
Cant see them in the link you shared
Unless ofc they got taken down

smeagolb

Jun 27, 2021
Sorry for asking but where are the Yelan, 2B and Yor files?
Cant see them in the link you shared
Unless ofc they got taken down
uhhh, good point... i swear I uploaded them. i'll re upload them this evening. sorry

smeagolb

Jun 27, 2021
should work now. for some reason they only appeared when i signed in. i deleted them an re uploaded and they work now i think

Reactions: Althrun890

Gurobu

Jun 25, 2022
Chloe.jpg

the Chloe Yukata looks hot amigo, I think you've mastered Sciamano's way of photoshop

Althrun890

Jan 21, 2020
Would it be possible to have some sort of link to all of the .xcf files? I'm aware there were mega+ google drive folders + torrents, but most of them have been deleted or only have a few of the files.