Fan Art Sciamano240 Edits and Fanart

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
Chloe's cute, but April's frelling HOTT!! I dig the Goth aspect about her. When I saw April's 1st NSFW set I nearly nosebled on my laptop.

smeagolb

Jun 27, 2021
I was working on the drawing with the girl with the tiger.
might do others, but I am running out of things i like.

Reactions: Althrun890

smeagolb

Jun 27, 2021
thanks. i actually prefer the original 'sfw' version because it is a more realistic scenario. but i had nothing going on today so did it anyway to kill some time. same with the tiger one too tbh. like, why would she have her tits out in either of these situations? that's why i don't like 'action' poses. i pretty much only like it when it is implied that it is just you and the character in private.

Reactions: Althrun890

Hiikari~san

Aug 21, 2021
thanks. i actually prefer the original 'sfw' version because it is a more realistic scenario. but i had nothing going on today so did it anyway to kill some time. same with the tiger one too tbh. like, why would she have her tits out in either of these situations? that's why i don't like 'action' poses. i pretty much only like it when it is implied that it is just you and the character in private.
speaking of OCs, i think his OC "Kiko" (the red head oc) was the least popular among his OCs, the only edit i've seen so far was the one on the first page of this thread, the edit kinda looks good but it would be interesting to see more of her if you're good with it...

Last edited:

smeagolb

Jun 27, 2021
speaking of OCs, i think his OC "Kiko" (the red head oc) was the least popular among his OCs, the only edit i've seen so far was the one on the first page of this thread, the edit kinda looks good but it would be interesting to see more of her if you're good with it...
maybe.

smeagolb

Jun 27, 2021
also, just so everyone knows, for the 'colour' layers, you are meant to use 'colorize' to change the colour to any colour of your choosing. I have seen many people post their own edits and they always use the default colours I used. for instance this person used the default brown colour and what seems like grey eyes.

So, go to'colorize' then simply pick the colour you want. you can adjust the opacity of the colour layer to choose the saturation of the colour. then you can adjust the opacity of the white/grey/black layers to choose the brightness. For example, in the below image I have chosen the default colour which is cyan and set the opacity of the layer to 100% to get full saturation
1683737690784.png