Fan Art Sciamano240 Edits and Fanart

rar.exe

Oct 11, 2020
i'm trying to find an alternative of GIMP for mobile devices but no luck whatsoever, i hope they should make an official GIMP for mobile devices
I found out that drawing apps like ibispaint X works with psd files. I tried with my file and it does! However you might need to move the layers around abit in some cases.

Althrun890

Jan 21, 2020
added the 3 new characters
Who are the three new characters? I've tried searching/filtering based on date, but only have 2 dates. If this is because you haven't gotten around to them sorry! Thank you again for putting all of this together.

smeagolb

Jun 27, 2021
Who are the three new characters? I've tried searching/filtering based on date, but only have 2 dates. If this is because you haven't gotten around to them sorry! Thank you again for putting all of this together.
the 3 characters that just got released... fubuki, ryu lion, and hinata

Reactions: Althrun890

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
the 3 characters that just got released... fubuki, ryu lion, and hinata
I hate to be that guy, but I might have hit a bump in the space-time continuum (or some such), since I just can't find those files in your gDrive (refreshing the cache ain't helping either).
From where Fubuki and Hinata should be, sorted by name: gdrive.jpg
(Of course Ryuu Lion is missing as well)

On the other hand, the extras you added at the same time (ish ?), Chloe 600K and (Bunny) Bianca, are there, so I'm getting confused... o_O

Reactions: Althrun890

smeagolb

Jun 27, 2021
I hate to be that guy, but I might have hit a bump in the space-time continuum (or some such), since I just can't find those files in your gDrive (refreshing the cache ain't helping either).
From where Fubuki and Hinata should be, sorted by name: View attachment 2732342
(Of course Ryuu Lion is missing as well)

On the other hand, the extras you added at the same time (ish ?), Chloe 600K and (Bunny) Bianca, are there, so I'm getting confused... o_O
i have reuploaded them. please let me know if you have further problems

Reactions: ZVDE and Bohus

ZVDE

Jan 14, 2023
i have reuploaded them. please let me know if you have further problems
There are a few other ones that are missing. At least for me. I noticed that Lucy, Nami, Enterprise, 2B Beach, Jahy, Tomoe Gozen and Marin aren’t there anymore.

Racc.7

Oct 31, 2021
YOO!! She looks sexy hott with the white. I'd love to see how she'd look with a white underwear variation, or even a red underwear variation.

Shit, it would be interesting to see how Apirl would look with red in her hair, like Ruby Rose from RWBY.
I might try soon