Fan Art Sciamano240 Edits and Fanart

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
Anybody thought mixing Lucy's cybernetic body pics with her human body pics? Would be interesting to see.

iobyhsat019

Nov 15, 2021
Probably don't exist.

Anyway, made NSWF versions of bunny bianca.

View attachment 2688583 View attachment 2688584

Will finish the recent pack in the next few days hopefully.

Is this even possible to open/view in Ios/Mobile?

If yeah, how exactly. I've tried files, Xgimp, Zip Extractor, iZip and all to no avail.

All these tutorials on the internet makes my brain hurty,
I don't understand all this .rar .zip compression/extraction sh*t, I jus' wanna see some anime booba, I ain't trying to study for no IT Scholarship.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Flipl8

Hiikari~san

Aug 21, 2021
Is this even possible to open/view in Ios/Mobile?

If yeah, how exactly. I've tried files, Xgimp, Zip Extractor, iZip and all to no avail.

All these tutorials on the internet makes my brain hurty,
I don't understand all this .rar .zip compression/extraction sh*t, I jus' wanna see some anime booba, I ain't trying to study for no IT Scholarship.
You really need to use gimp, its free

Reactions: Flipl8

smeagolb

Jun 27, 2021
not sure how to get it to work on phone unfortunately.
if you can't access the xcf files you aren't missing that much in terms of the images you have access to, it's mostly just something to play around with. there are a few things that you can only get from the xcfs, but 95% of it you can get from the original packs.

rar.exe

Oct 11, 2020
Hey there,

I decided to make an anal version of Sciamano's Ryuu Lion from his recent pack (23-04), so decided to upload it here as well. It's my first time doing such edits so it might not be up to the mark...

I uploaded only 4 versions out of the manyyy you can make with its psd file, so do check that out (link is down below), and back it up if necessary.
Also, maybe drop a like : )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ryuu Lion Anal ver1.png Ryuu Lion Anal ver2.png Ryuu Lion Anal ver3.png Ryuu Lion Anal ver4.png

Last edited:

Racc.7

Oct 31, 2021
Hey there,

I decided to make an anal version of Sciamano's Ryuu Lion from his recent pack (23-04), so decided to upload it here as well. It's my first time doing such edits so it might not be up to the mark...

I uploaded only 4 versions out of the manyyy you can make with its psd file, so do check that out (link is down below), and back it up if necessary.
Also, maybe drop a like : )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2692130 View attachment 2692132 View attachment 2692133 View attachment 2692135
Did you draw the male ?

Hiikari~san

Aug 21, 2021
Only good if someone owns a computer

Why the face-palm reaction, dude was asking about ios and mobile
i'm trying to find an alternative of GIMP for mobile devices but no luck whatsoever, i hope they should make an official GIMP for mobile devices