Fan Art Sciamano240 Edits and Fanart

Racc.7

Oct 31, 2021
FRELL!! I just downloaded Paint.net. How do I do this?
Select the stuff you want to edit with the lasso on the left, then go to adjustements - curves - RGB (on top)
Thats how i do it there might be better way to do it. Might as well work better with Gimp but i'm not use to it so...

For example if i want to edit a bra i select it with the lasso, add a new layer, paste it, do the adjustements thingy, erase what's too much

Or you can copy paste the image, new layer, copy paste the color only image and play with saturation
Hope all this answer the question

Last edited:

piercingWinds

Dec 30, 2021
Select the stuff you want to edit with the lasso on the left, then go to adjustements - curves - RGB (on top)
Thats how i do it there might be better way to do it. Might as well work better with Gimp but i'm not use to it so...

For example if i want to edit a bra i select it with the lasso, add a new layer, paste it, do the adjustements thingy, erase what's too much

Or you can copy paste the image, new layer, copy paste the color only image and play with saturation
Hope all this answer the question
Pen tool is a lot better and more precise, altought its harder to use

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
So, then what's the best way using Paint.net, to make edits like these? I'd like to do this myself, so I can save others the time and frustration.

Last edited:

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Has anyone tried blacking out cammy's calvin kleins?, I've seen recolored versions of the mod online

PixXou

Feb 4, 2023
I modified Sciamano's nice artworks and I made an alternative version of Kafka from this month and I did one of Jahy back from january 2022.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ayashimi

ivory7777

Apr 11, 2021
any one has more variant and also nude for this one, originally it was release as single picture. this is belfast from 08-2020

1-01.jpg