Unity Scooby-Doo! A Depraved Investigation [v4] [The Dark Forest]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
pretty much just demo wasn't expecting it be that short, well guess check in few months let them add some actual content

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Too bad, I thought the art in the first part of the original was better because it was closer to the original series. I understand wanting to use your own art, but for a parody I'd feel better if they stuck to the style of the original.

But it's still a fun game that leaves you wanting more, and I'd like to see more parodies.

When will the next version be released?

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
the art get much better :)
Too bad, I thought the art in the first part of the original was better because it was closer to the original series. I understand wanting to use your own art, but for a parody I'd feel better if they stuck to the style of the original.

But it's still a fun game that leaves you wanting more, and I'd like to see more parodies.

When will the next version be released?
I some how agree with both of these contradicting things. The art is much better in this new one but i think the character models looked much better for a Scooby Doo game. Daphnie and Velma look a little too different, and the rest of the world doesn't have that old 60's art style (but sexy) that the first game had. I think you can clearly see how he has changed as an artist for the better and I hope he gets and takes the feed back on how to get even better,

Reactions: deaddog

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I would of thought that project with a title that incudes both "Scooby-doo" and "depraved" in it would have a tag that starts with "Beast" and ends with "iality" assigned to.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I would of thought that project with a title that incudes both "Scooby-doo" and "depraved" in it would have a tag that starts with "Beast" and ends with "iality" assigned to.
Just because it is scooby doo based does not mean that the dog is getting any, he could well just be set dressing and do pretty much nothing that way inclined, it will depend on the dev, also the tags are for what is currently in the game not necessarily what will be in it later on.

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
Just because it is scooby doo based does not mean that the dog is getting any, he could well just be set dressing and do pretty much nothing that way inclined, it will depend on the dev, also the tags are for what is currently in the game not necessarily what will be in it later on.
Well, in fact, already in the second version there is a hint that Scooby can get his portion of pie.;) But in fact, everything will depend on your support.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Moopster

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ScoobyDooADepravedInvestigation-3.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote