Others Abandoned Scoreville [v3.4.1] [Scoreville]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
its a bit slow at development but otherwise this is a huge one ... i have there more than 200 girls. so u always have some of your likings.

did enjoy this a lot but when u know everything that is there it gets a big boring though u can always change job change girl and so on u never loose one.

there are much more jobs and locations than mentioned here like teacher, hotel work trainer or even beach guard and so on.

ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
This topic is only six pages and you still ask for packs? What's your middle name? Lazy?
It's been answered at least 5 times.
Try seperate pack downloads or the torrent.
The torrent is currently at 1-3 MB
Well, the host for the downloads are trash we're talking 20-25 kbs if your lucky, and torrent is even worse, so yeah, I'll ask here for a chance at a faster dl speed. So go buy a clue my friend.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
How do I get a girls telephone number? I start the seduction minigame, raise the attraction thingy to the max and when I ask for it they reply with a "are you crazy?".

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
How do I get a girls telephone number? I start the seduction minigame, raise the attraction thingy to the max and when I ask for it they reply with a "are you crazy?".
I think it's random. Just try again when your relationship points are higher. If you manage to cum at the same time twice in a row with the same girl when you are high enough relationship she will give you her number. I'm not sure if you need to be at home for this as it is for girls asking to become your gf. Sorry for no specific numbers but I'm going off the top of my head. I tried a quick google search and couldn't find the answer.

Reactions: Storm4n

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Is there a tutorial of sorts? can't seem to get past relationship level 2 with girls. I've maxed most stats after some serious grinding and bought nice clothes and aftershave. I keep asking for their birthdays, measurements, to be their bf and I keep getting shot down...

No idea how the game's mechanics work :/

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Not all the girls are the same. Some need higher relationship scores before you can get with them. Have you noticed the colour of the buttons when choosing a girl to flirt with? If they are red you can't sleep with them yet. You'll need to keep playing the flirting mini game with them.

I managed to find a backdoor through the flirting mini game. Choose "Questions (1): What other things?" and you'll win it every time, I think. I don't know if you get the relationship boost every time but you get the licked lips icon and can seduce them if they have that option available.

Also maybe try for girls with "personality" first as the 10s can be really hard to beat in the sex mini game at first.

Edit: You can always spam that question. I tried it on good lookers and it didn't give me a relationship boost for that girl. I tried it on a 4 and it did give the boost. I'm not exactly sure how it works but for my old save I think it worked every time for every girl. Could be an internal experience counter or something like that. I guess try to work your way up to the prettier girls.

Reactions: Storm4n

Zweigelt

Jan 13, 2018
Two things.

1: Is it possible to switch the side of the info box? i need it on the left hand side. (For everyone who wants to know why. my display is some kind of broken and the left side shows only a few colour, not a problem for text infos but watching videos on this side sucks)

2: is anyone interested in opening a new girlpacks thread where we can share good girlpacks. it very hard to find good ones (or more like i dont want to waste to much time in looking through years all posts on other forums)

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Two things.

1: Is it possible to switch the side of the info box? i need it on the left hand side. (For everyone who wants to know why. my display is some kind of broken and the left side shows only a few colour, not a problem for text infos but watching videos on this side sucks)

2: is anyone interested in opening a new girlpacks thread where we can share good girlpacks. it very hard to find good ones (or more like i dont want to waste to much time in looking through years all posts on other forums)
Don't think you can switch the info box to the other side. Maybe add it as a suggestion on the official board. The developers are really open to new ideas.

Reactions: Zweigelt

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Holy shite that's a big torrent. 4 1/2 hour estimate. Worth it though... because I'm NOT going to try to cherry pick girl packs like hunting for packs in Whore Master again. lol
So the torrent is much appreciated as is the game being posted. I had forgot this game existed.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i seem to have a problem with one specific dll: libvlccore.dll
does someone have the dll and can upload it here for me (and also tell me where he found it in the gamefolder)?
it appears that i don't have it and it might be the cause to some bugs i encountered ingame x.x

thanks in advance!

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
i seem to have a problem with one specific dll: libvlccore.dll
does someone have the dll and can upload it here for me (and also tell me where he found it in the gamefolder)?
it appears that i don't have it and it might be the cause to some bugs i encountered ingame x.x

thanks in advance!
Are you using VLC? You may be able to copy the file across from your main VLC directory. Scoreville doesn't like 3.0 so don't do it if you are using it.

Are you using the latest Scoreville? Some of the torrents floating around aren't up to 3.3.8. If not I'd suggest getting it straight from sourceforge. That will probably fix your problems and is a safer bet than copying VLC files across.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
found it! but even when i copy it in the game folder i get the same messages :/.
the game should be 3.8. i downloaded it from our f95zone torrent.

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
The version in the OP is not the latest one. It even says that in the notes. :winkytongue:

Edit: Torrent contains an older version. Separate links should be fine. I haven't checked them though

Reactions: Daxter250

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Scoreville itself is very small. You probably won't have to start again. Developers stated that they normally just use old saves but I came across some wierdness (couldn't toggle becoming a burglar) when using an old save. See how you go I guess.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i see, so i dont have to download the girl package again. well, i replaced the older version with the new one (3.3.8 with VLC). same problem: that libvlccore.dll.
i even replaced it in the gamefolder with a 3rd party libvlc.dll from the internet (someitmes it helps doing that). same failure message. i have the feeling it simply uses the libvlccore from my very own VLC that is a very old version.

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
i see, so i dont have to download the girl package again. well, i replaced the older version with the new one (3.3.8 with VLC). same problem: that libvlccore.dll.
i even replaced it in the gamefolder with a 3rd party libvlc.dll from the internet (someitmes it helps doing that). same failure message. i have the feeling it simply uses the libvlccore from my very own VLC that is a very old version.
Not sure if it's related but try this link:

Otherwise maybe ask the developers if they can help.

Edit: Also this link:

Seems to kinda contradict the previous link. Hopefully you can work out what's going on.

Reactions: Daxter250
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes