Others Abandoned Scoreville [v3.4.1] [Scoreville]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Do you maybe know where they are cause I searched entire net and couldn't find any.
They'd be a part one of the older torrents. They aren't specified as shemale so unless you went through each one and checked you might have just overlooked them. I deleted them a long time ago so I'm not sure which ones they are. Having said that I'm 99% sure Jane Marie is a shemale pack and it's in the torrent in the OP.

Reactions: Prokopije

Huntergunner

Oct 8, 2017
Can anyone help for some reason the game wont launch (with or without the girlpacks) i have NET installed i am on windows 7 any help?

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
wat the fuck... 81gb... even my wife will find this thing even after making it hidden... taking so much space in a disk :FeelsBadMan:

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Kinda old post but I really want to know if anyone found out how to increase relationships with a cheat/code.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I don't think there are cheats for this, but since most of the basic values for pay, penalties, and such are in the XML files you can adjust them before play. I did that on my last playthrough to increase my salary, but lower the cost of a few things so it made money a bit easier to manage early on.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

benshamrock

Aug 6, 2016
Does anyone know the reason why I lose charisma I every time a seduce a girl? It happens everytime no matter what even if I make the girl cum.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
The most recent link is 270 GB... they need to cut down on that somehow lol. Makes it impossible to download or even store on my computer.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The most recent link is 270 GB... they need to cut down on that somehow lol. Makes it impossible to download or even store on my computer.
It is not. Game is just around 60MB or something like that. Rest of 270 GB are girlpacks, and you don't need to download them all. Just open torrent and pick how much of those 270 GB you want to grab. Just download basic game and than add girlpacks as you wish, depending on your HDD storage space.

Reactions: Eoin

tomcat0815

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Whenever I bring a girl home, they always leave. What do I need to stop that?
Buy furniture for the rooms, make sure that the rating level of your apartment corresponds to that of the girls:
Apartment to Rating 5, Luxury Apartment to Rating 8 and Mansion all of ratings.

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
Buy furniture for the rooms, make sure that the rating level of your apartment corresponds to that of the girls:
Apartment to Rating 5, Luxury Apartment to Rating 8 and Mansion all of ratings.
Where do I see the rating of the starting apartment?

tomcat0815

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Where do I see the rating of the starting apartment?
At the beginning the player lives in a small modest hut, the rating is 0.
You have to do something, work or anything so you can afford better. Then you can pick up better girls.

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
At the beginning the player lives in a small modest hut, the rating is 0.
You have to do something, work or anything so you can afford better. Then you can pick up better girls.
small hut? there's an indoor and outdoor pool, even wen I have all the basic comfort items I can't get a level 1.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes