Others Abandoned Scoreville [v3.4.1] [Scoreville]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Helldiablo

Aug 9, 2018
thank you so much now now with this net version already work
but on this 3.3.8 is so hard to take telephone numbers of the girls

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
Hello, first time playing the game. I'm having a problem, and I don't know if it's a bug or not. I managed to get the telephone number of some girls, and when I use the telephone to invite a girl home and click on "have sex" the girl is not aroused enouth to do any of the options, so I can't progress the sex scenes. I think I should offer them drinks or baverages, but the option does not appear.
I am using version 3.3.8
Is there something I am not doing?

ok666

May 30, 2018
Well, if the threshold for the first position is too high you can't start the sex scene. Edit the girlpack to avoid that.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Is girlfriend option implemented in game? No matter how high relation with girl is, they always respond "perhaps" or something like that. Even on stars maxed.

ok666

May 30, 2018
You'll need several things: Relationship level >= 10, telephone number, 2nd sex round and simultaneous orgasm.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I have phone and level 15 relation. Is that 2nd round random or can be inflicted? It happens sometimes but it's rare.

ok666

May 30, 2018
It's not random, you have to reach simultaneous orgasm in the 1st round. Note that there is a little help after the 200th game day (can be changed in options): If the girl is at 100 and the player at 10 or less, the girl will wait until the player reaches 0.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ah, ok. Thanks. I'm on 50something day in game so no way I'll reach 200 anytime soon.
I'll try to edit girlpack to reduce/increase girl/player points during sex and see if that will help.

ok666

May 30, 2018
As written, you can change day 200 in the options ("Misc" tab). Apart from that you can look through the scenes of your intended girlfriend and search for an evened out one.

Reactions: Prokopije

tomcat0815

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
I the aktually version 3.3.8 is a bug in the ScorevilleSingleFlirt.aiml file in the AIML sub-folder.
Please change it with this file:

tomcat0815

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
New in 3.4.1:

Fixed: Bug for Handyman (show: ).
Fixed: Bug for spying girlfriend in mansion via smartphone
Fixed: Bug for new player to see all rooms if he has not a mansion

New: Show a button on CityScreen if the girlfriend is not at her home (to ask her where she is located).
New: Spy via WebCam if the girlfriend has sex with another man (girl) and angryly drive to her and watch what she's doing (join, if there is a scene with buddy)
New: Spy via WebCam if the buddy has sex and drive to him (join if there is a scene with buddy)
New: Optional positioning of info bar on left-hand side
New: Location "Cheerleader" is available at the school.
New in lister: Addional column for girlpack's file name. As usual it can be hidden using the options.
New in lister: Girlpack's file name is available as tool tip in image view, too.

Changed: Girlfriend gets three new rooms: Balcony, Hallway + Study room and new background images for kitchen + bath room.

Changed: Buddy gets a new room: Hallway and new background images for kitchen + bath room.
Changed: If the girlfriend is in a different location than her home (bar, cafe, nightclub or others), the player cannot drive to her home.
Changed: No webcam scene if the girlfriend is in a different location than her home (bar, cafe, nightclub or others).

Download:

Reactions: Namco15

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
I've downloaded some girlpacks recently ... is there anything i need to do to get them in-game ?...except of droping the packs into the girlpack folder of course

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
I've downloaded some girlpacks recently ... is there anything i need to do to get them in-game ?...except of droping the packs into the girlpack folder of course
EDIT: oh yes ... and are there some instructions on how to create own packs?

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes