Others Abandoned Scoreville [v3.4.1] [Scoreville]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I tried to register on the Scoreville board and this shitty automate asks for the name of the game to verify if I'm human, and the answer: Scoreville is NOT correct?????
Anyone get through there?

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I tried to register on the Scoreville board and this shitty automate asks for the name of the game to verify if I'm human, and the answer: Scoreville is NOT correct?????
Anyone get through there?

As an anti-spam measure the answer to the registration question was changed to:
**_-ScOrEvIlLe__**

Reactions: Pif paf

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
the download that 100 odd mb is just the player/vcl basically NO girls You need to Download The Torrent that has the girls in it

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Do you have any other link (mega, nopy,...) different from Torrent? I am not a fan of that system...

philippe arf

Jan 24, 2018
Best girlpack torrent is the one from Kebaboni on scoreville board, I used to crate girlspack as well and did a small tuto on how to create one .....but that was like 3 years ago now there is a lot more happenning on it...
for torrent I'm not allowed to post link yet so try here ;) h t t p s : / / mega . nz/ #!mA0GiZYK!2wnAYDkT34S1iprxMYoZrw3lWtOsxwEjBaSvnNXzXH8

t4nk44

Aug 7, 2017
Anyone have any info on best way to get into this game? Looks huge, easy to get lost in it, any early start tips? everything costs heaps and everything drains energy

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
Anyone have any info on best way to get into this game? Looks huge, easy to get lost in it, any early start tips? everything costs heaps and everything drains energy
Go to gym > Work at Gym > paid lessons at gym until maxed > go to school > work elsewhere

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Best girlpack torrent is the one from Kebaboni on scoreville board, I used to crate girlspack as well and did a small tuto on how to create one .....but that was like 3 years ago now there is a lot more happenning on it...
for torrent I'm not allowed to post link yet so try here ;) h t t p s : / / mega . nz/ #!mA0GiZYK!2wnAYDkT34S1iprxMYoZrw3lWtOsxwEjBaSvnNXzXH8
Thanks!

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes