1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
somebody should make a thurra walkthrough for the game

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
I've had 100mb left to download of one girlpack from the big torrent for days. There's 100 peers but none of us have that last 1% of the Adriana Chechik pack lol

Reactions: Nick33

Tobiasz

Jun 28, 2017
Can someone tell me what exactly i should do with the VLC player? I can either use the one in the 330-Version of the game, but then most of the new packs(the vids in them) dont work or i use the one in 341 an get a lot of entry-point errors and the game doesnt load
I have the same problem. 90% scenes give me error:
Media failed to open. Error = System.EventArgs
Around 10% works, but not whole movie but only few seconds from beginning. Same in editor.
I have recent VLC 32 bit - as it should be, installed in program files.
System Win 7 with all necessary upgrades (.Net framework 3.5 and 4.6.1)

ok666

May 30, 2018
Recent VLC versions (> 3.0) will not function properly with Scoreville. You'll need an older one installed in your game directory. The latest game comes with all the things you need.

Tobiasz

Jun 28, 2017
I've checked od various VLC ver. installed in program files and/or in game directory as VLC directory
Checked versions: 3.04, 2.2.3. 2.1.0 all 32Bit - same issues.
Even checked with VLC 1.1.11 - but it doesn't work :)

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
In the 84GB torrent, some (or more?) files seem corrupted as the videos aren't readable. Even mediaInfo can't read them. Then, I don't think the problem is VLC. Except for these files, I do not have trouble with the Scoreville 3.4.1's VLC.

ok666

May 30, 2018
Please check if there is a VLC sub-folder in your game path. If so, this VLC will be used to play videos, not the installed one in your \Program files.

Tobiasz

Jun 28, 2017
I've checked both: when there is no sub-flder and when it is with VLC copied there. In both cases the same effect.

ok666

May 30, 2018
Just to be sure: Please don't copy your installed VLC to the game's sub-folder. Get a recent copy of the game with VLC's DLLs included (VLC version v2.2.5).

Tobiasz

Jun 28, 2017
I'm just installed (copied) fresh copy of game 3.41. Removed VLC from system and installed it again version 2.2.5.1 win32. Still problem but now when I'm running scene editor (on all movies - 100% not 90%) I have:
Media failed to open. Error = System.EventArgs

When I've removed all and installed again I've noticed that : when I'm starting playing ( first time from run) any movie I see notification from my firewall that game want send something, outgoing connection - so need internet connection. I've blocked that as usual. It should't be important I think...

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@Tobiasz
The girlpacks you've installed are from the OP's torrent? If so, some of them are broken. The packs seem OK, but when I extract the videos they are unreadable, even with mediaInfo.
On other packs, even from the 289GB recent torrent, I have sometime an error "Cannot find media file xyz.wmv and unable to find existing data to use"...
I don't know if the packager is buggy or if it's totally something else, but the VLC shared with the 3.4.1 version of the game does the job... when it can.

ok666

May 30, 2018
The game uses a local video server to stream the movies. You should open port 27542 for the game and port 27552 for the editor.

park870130

Jul 17, 2017
Is there any one knows sex scene of some girl pack's didnt work?
I mean there is no button for position. But if i open the girlpack using editor, there it is!

for example, i try to use Ellie Idol.girpack (177MB).
And I want to see pool scene. In game, there is no button.
But If I open it through the editor, there it is!

Please help~

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Is there any one knows sex scene of some girl pack's didnt work?
I mean there is no button for position. But if i open the girlpack using editor, there it is!

for example, i try to use Ellie Idol.girpack (177MB).
And I want to see pool scene. In game, there is no button.
But If I open it through the editor, there it is!

Please help~
Well, some scenes from packs are available only on specific locations or conditions. Look into that pack for parameters. Wild guess, you maybe need to be with her on pool to access that scene.

ok666

May 30, 2018
If the scene starts and you are missing some position buttons, you don't have the required relationship level.

ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
My big problem with scoreville 80+% of the girlpacks that I see online don't interest me, they look boring ( you can't see it right now, but I'm crying over this fact.)

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes