Others Abandoned Scoreville [v3.4.1] [Scoreville]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ok666

May 30, 2018
There is an editor provided with the game, which you can use to create your own packs. As to specific ones, just join our board and download away...

Obrecht13

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah most of the big stars already have packs over at the Scoreville board. If not you could request them both here and there. Like you I got into this game late and there is not much activity anymore which is a bit of a shame.

1Jack69

May 30, 2018
What all do i need to make my own, like can you use mp4 and how long of a video ? and do i need a pic of the star if so what size? do i need to edit the video ? can i put them in any location in the game ?

ok666

May 30, 2018
Sure, you can use MP4, use any kind of format that VLC can handle. In the beginning you can cut a longer video into smaller pieces without converting into another format. After you get the hang of it you can teach yourself the handling of FFMpeg, or use the convert function provided by the editor. For video cutting I use Avidemux, but I'm sure there are more programs like it.

Personally I prefer shorter clips for each position, around 1 to 1.5 minutes. If the original video is between 30 and 40 minutes you will get around 20 to 25 clips.

You will need a portrait of the star to represent the girl in the game. Recommended max size is 400x400 px, but any size will be zoomed by the game. Larger images will increase the file size of the pack, but most of the size comes from the videos anyway. In the editor there is a web button next to the girl's portrait. Use this to get pictures and text information of the girl from Internet databases.

Although you can put your edited scene anywhere in the game you should use the one which closely matches the location used in the clips.

Reactions: Obrecht13

1Jack69

May 30, 2018
where is the best place to get free videos to make into girlpacks ? i don't want o have to pay or get a virus or be tracked ect

1Jack69

May 30, 2018
i would also like to request amy anderssen ,shyla stylez ,latinas as well . i see on scoreboard most lnks are down or hidding behnd pay sites

tomcat0815

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
At the moment we have some server problems. The access to scoreville.net can sometimes not work. The webhoster is working on the problem.

Barbiekiller

Oct 22, 2017
Hi guyes!
I have one in-game bug and I can't solve it. When I have a phonecall and girl is going to have sex with me, hers arousal is on "0" and I can't make any move because "let me get excited first". Normally we have that pre-sex screen where we can get her some beer which can boost her stats, but in that case I don't have any possibility to make her arousal higher. Do you have any idea how to solve that problem? Thanks!

it's a cool game BTW!

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
i have a problems with mi pc an i lost my save game any can post your save ? have to go up and get almost all the numbers of the girls again is very tedious

ok666

May 30, 2018
Barbiekiller: The author of the girlpack chose an initial arousal for that scene. Either meet the girl at the location of the scene, or edit the pack using the editor provided with the game.

ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
Yeah most of the big stars already have packs over at the Scoreville board. If not you could request them both here and there. Like you I got into this game late and there is not much activity anymore which is a bit of a shame.
I'm sorry to disagree with you there, I find less than 10% of the girls at the Scoreville boardi nteresting. IMHO.

ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
Well it looks like most, if not all torrents for girlpacks are dead, can someone upload or refresh the links please.

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
I wish it was possible to use GIF instead of MP4 or video files, I'm trying to use the Breeder's Haven one

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Giving it a go. A little disappointed there is no sound. I guess a lot of other games on here don't have sound either though. Can I ask why you chose to go with no audio?

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Shouldn't have to see the same scenes over and over like the horny cafe chick scene. Liking other parts of the game though.

Edit: Each new time adds a bit more. Guess that is ok.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I developed a new game. Since I can't create it under Games with a new thread, I put it here:
You can create thread in "game requests", put description, links to your site or patreon, preview pics, game links, etc, and when it's done mods will move it to "Games". Also ask for "Game developer" status.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Speaking of Scoreville, is this game completely finish or are there more patches/updates/... in the future? Even the last gilrpack was in November last year.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes