Others Abandoned Scoreville [v3.4.1] [Scoreville]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
Is anyone here on the Scorevillle board I am trying to create an account, and I can't get passed the anti spam bot question
it asks what the name of the Game is and I have tried Scoreville, scoreville, SCOREVILLE, Score Ville, and even Scoreville Board, I keep getting you failed to many times try again tomorrow and there is no admin help link so I was wondering if anyone could find out what the right answer is

Obrecht13

Jun 12, 2017
Can someone direct me to a girlpack that is using the hidden cams feature? I tried to edit a regular "home" scene into a hidden cam scene, but it never triggered in game. I'd like to figure out what I was doing wrong.

Obrecht13

Jun 12, 2017
Another question, how do you send texts and receive selfies. I bought a Smartphone but can't find anyway to use it. I have the required relationship with a few girls who have selfies in the girlpack, but can't figure it out.

ok666

May 30, 2018
You will get a random message from the girls while driving around the city screen, during the transition.

ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
It's me again, one big problem with dl girlpacks is usually their links are no more, lost to the web, gone to the datanet heavenly choir.

Obrecht13

Jun 12, 2017
Besides having a girl's number what are the other requirements for getting a girl to be your girlfriend? I have her at 12 relation and she still says no when I go to the Answer tab and say "Let me be your boyfriend." Is there another way to ask her or something else I need to do first?

ok666

May 30, 2018
You have to have her phone number, a minimum relation of 10 and do her a second time after simultaneous orgasms.

Reactions: Obrecht13

Obrecht13

Jun 12, 2017
Well I've done all that, so I'm not sure what else. Do I need furniture in my mansion or a car? When exactly does the button appear to ask her? Maybe it's cause I made the girlpack myself and I screwed something up. I'm really hoping to get it working so I can test the hiddencams features I put in the pack. I need her to become my gf so I can get access to her house.

Obrecht13

Jun 12, 2017
Ok your answer helped me figure it out. The 2x good sex has to be at your house and I had done it at the gym. Now I'll test those spy cams and hopefully they are working and I can post the girlpack.

Abshak

Jul 31, 2018
im a noob (so sorry for that), what exactly do i need to download? is there an overall pack with all pics/vids?

Obrecht13

Jun 12, 2017
You need the base game 3.4.1 and then add girlpack files to it. I've been downloading a big pack with lots of girls by kebobani for the last 2 days. You can get individual packs on the scoreville board. I got a few off of mega and uploaded to check out the game while the big pack torrent is downloading.

Reactions: Abshak

park870130

Jul 17, 2017
Well, some scenes from packs are available only on specific locations or conditions. Look into that pack for parameters. Wild guess, you maybe need to be with her on pool to access that scene.
I already done it in the pool.
But the button is not appear T.T

Obrecht13

Jun 12, 2017
While talking to her at the pool try repeating the line "is it hot in here or is it just you" over and over. Then see if the Seduce button appears after you say it several times.

If you are able to seduce her, but a specific button is not available in the sex scene (but other buttons are) then it is likely the author set the minimum required relationship to something higher than you have.

1Jack69

May 30, 2018
Hi , new to this "game" i'm wondering if/how to add my own girls into this any help would be great, or pointing me to the right thread would be nice. Also i'm looking for a few spacific ones where would i best be off requesting them .

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes