hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
hoping for that samus animation to come out anytime soon, it's been quite sometime since last update (hopefully he didn't scrap it)

alumni80

Jun 6, 2020
Oh man it has been half a decade since the last good giantess content creator Gorthang, such niche work done in amazing quality
It's been years since I've seen or heard the name of the mighty Gorthag. I agree he was an amazing giantess creator. Do you know what happened to him? He went from posting very regularly to nothing. His stuff is still the ultimate Giantess fantasy in my book, but Scrag is the absolute best right now. Not just the animations and jiggle physics, but also the humor, camera, story. Grateful he's creating.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
It's been years since I've seen or heard the name of the mighty Gorthag. I agree he was an amazing giantess creator. Do you know what happened to him? He went from posting very regularly to nothing. His stuff is still the ultimate Giantess fantasy in my book, but Scrag is the absolute best right now. Not just the animations and jiggle physics, but also the humor, camera, story. Grateful he's creating.
No idea really, like all other good creators they probably went to create something else.