Unity Completed Screw-In Simulator [Final] [Yabukaradoo]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cricrads21

Jun 29, 2018
wow Thank you very much for uploading this game, just so you know she doesn't look like a vtuber, she really is a vtuber but from a company for adults

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Huh, not half bad.
I like the idea of a return of touching games, but damn they need more touching involved.
Also where pp, need use big pp for cumin in er.

Reactions: twisted_air

CrowInv

Sep 14, 2018
way lazy for that shit, might as well pull the good ol cheat engine and hack my way thru than grind for days
Literally what I was about to say, why bothering with awful mechanics when you can just get it done by force

Imouto36

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
For those wanting to cheat in gems, it's very easy even without cheat engine, just open regedit, then go to: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Yabukaradoo\NejiSimTma01, in that list there will be a registry entry called GemKey followed by a string of numbers, now just double click it, and edit the value at the very right side, and you get the gems. Probably need to do it with the game closed though.

Apr 9, 2022
For those wanting to cheat in gems, it's very easy even without cheat engine, just open regedit, then go to: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Yabukaradoo\NejiSimTma01, in that list there will be a registry entry called GemKey followed by a string of numbers, now just double click it, and edit the value at the very right side, and you get the gems. Probably need to do it with the game closed though.
Just use Cheat Engine

acc645785634

Mar 29, 2022
Naisu!
I don't get how evolved absolutely everything looks compared to previous Nejicomi games but how little customization option this game has. The oddest thing is that for every single feature Yabukaradoo adds something from the previous games gets axed.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
how the hell do you earn gems?
Making her orgams only gives 1... some of the unlocks cost 10K
the fuck is this grindfest?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote