Others Scuffed Rumble [v4.202] [Enlit3d]

Shining Tower

Nov 22, 2017
If it deleted itself that's probably caused by an overzealous anti-virus.
The only antivirus I have with real-time protection is windows security. It only lets me turn it of temporarily. Other than that, I have Malwarebytes. That requires me to manually scan though. I didn't have this problem with any of the previous versions, so I guess I'll wait and hope it sorts itself out on a later version.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Anyone knows why my move set changes when I go into fights? I'm going against female enemies as futa, turn them into futas but my moveset isn't the one I've chosen
a.jpg

Nov 5, 2018
Anyone knows why my move set changes when I go into fights? I'm going against female enemies as futa, turn them into futas but my moveset isn't the one I've chosen
Not all attacks may be set usable in a Futa vs Futa fight.

Those particular attacks may have:
"target": "PENIS",
"with": "VAGINA"
But to make them work they need:
"with": "VAGINA",
"attackerCanHave": "PENIS"
(or maybe it's opposite version, something like "targetCanHave": "VAGINA")

So the game currently replaces them as they are "not suited" for that engagement.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Not all attacks may be set usable in a Futa vs Futa fight.

Those particular attacks may have:
"with": "VAGINA"
But to make them work they need:
"with": "VAGINA",
"attackerCanHave": "PENIS"
(or maybe it's opposite version, something like "targetCanHave": "VAGINA")

So the game currently replaces them as they are "not suited" for that engagement.
Is it the games fault or the modders fault? I know in these types of games there's always issues with targeting when there's futa involved, so I'm just wondering.

Nov 5, 2018
Is it the games fault or the modders fault? I know in these types of games there's always issues with targeting when there's futa involved, so I'm just wondering.
It can be either or none. Both the base move and the mod may have been done before the addition of those requirements, as futa characters were considered as having breasts and a penis but no vagina until later (the models had them but the game was configured to not consider them).
Also depending on the animations, if both characters have dicks, the dick not penetrating anyone may just go through the other character body and show through its back but not sure how would they go in those particular animations [It even happens in MxF scenarios].

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Seriously Enlit, can you make the perfect block by the AI less frequenly and make them easier for us, that mechanic is bullshit and a chore to deal with.

Reactions: OnyxShadow

EatOreosWithMilk

Jul 16, 2023
Is there a guide to making animations for this anywhere? I can't find anything. I think there might be resources on the Discord, but I don't want to join the server right now. The KazPack is a HUGE leap in quality, a more visible documentation could put more interest for animators in general.

Last edited: