Others Scuffed Rumble [v4.202] [Enlit3d]

Burner5

Dec 11, 2020
How do you break out of the handcuffs. The game isn't letting me break out in the latest update.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
"Please stop with the characters exploding away from each other when one orgasms with 0 HP. Let the winner of the fight have her or his fun uninterrupted."

This is one thing for the player, but otherwise the AI would never let go. The AI has trouble with finishing matches as it is.

Last edited:

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
"Please stop with the characters exploding away from each other when one orgasms with 0 HP. Let the winner of the fight have her or his fun uninterrupted."

This is one thing for the player, but otherwise the AI would never let go. The AI has trouble with finishing matches as it is.
Easy fix with a command function that stops the AI; which could be translated to the player begging for mercy after having lost. Enlit could probably even play around a bit with such a concept by having a antagonist/nemesis that does not show mercy at first (but still has a skip to the end option for players that want it to end).

Ekgooseto

Mar 19, 2019
Easy fix with a command function that stops the AI; which could be translated to the player begging for mercy after having lost. Enlit could probably even play around a bit with such a concept by having a antagonist/nemesis that does not show mercy at first (but still has a skip to the end option for players that want it to end).
It was perfectly solved in the first Heroine Rumble. In game mode "default" the AI keeps playing around until you press "a" to give up -> (next move ist a pin) or it uses the pin after a amount of time. Dont know if its used randomly or after e.g. 100 seconds or something. Same was possible for the player.

And beside of this, HR1 have more than one game modes like infinity or humilation. Would be cool if HR2 turns in this way too

Reactions: Shining Tower

spicysauce220

Sep 28, 2017
can someone post the previouse versions of sr that does not include the saves? I like the freedom to choose what moves that the characters have instead of the game selecting for me, without needing to go in the game files :/

Shoq

Oct 8, 2022
Does anybody now, how to disable patreon block from game without become a patron? Because I'm doesn't have spare money for THIS.

Reactions: Hotlisa
Nov 30, 2019
just asking where i can find save slot
1686862715303.png
the file already tell me the place, but i don't know how to find it out
1686863319499.png
Or does anyone know how to combine these two files together without errors?
first one is game itself second one is mod " ED_MOD_mkVII", the only thing i know is drag and places i had no idea how to deal with this. if anyone can send me a zip that would be the best.

Last edited:

Nacheny

Sep 28, 2019
just asking where i can find save slot
View attachment 2700484
the file already tell me the place, but i don't know how to find it out
View attachment 2700495
first one is game itself second one is mod " ED_MOD_mkVII", the only thing i know is drag and places i had no idea how to deal with this. if anyone can send me a zip that would be the best.

Windows Key+R or search Run. Input %AppData% and you'll get to the AppData/Roaming folder. The save games are on the enlit3d folder.

Nov 5, 2018
Those two things are zip folders already.
Click on the game folder and drag out of it everything to a new folder called "SR_Versus".
Then click on the mod folder and drag everything inside to the game folder "SR_Versus".
It will tell you to overwrite some stuff in SR_Versus/data/_base/, click yes.

Nov 30, 2019
okie thanks, everything is been set up, but is less playable compare to CATC. it dose have some error i don't think it big problem anyway.

Last edited:

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
A near-future update will include a number of new features including one of my favorites from HR: in-match dialogue. Here's hoping the SR version will allow more than the previous 10-20 words of custom dialogue before getting cut off...