Others Scuffed Rumble [v4.202] [Enlit3d]

enlit3d

Jul 9, 2017
There has been this "blackscreen" bug that affects a few users. It looks something like this:

I am currently trying to resolve this issue. However, since I cannot replicate this bug on my machines, it is difficult to ascertain what is the cause. If this bug affects you (and you had to use the simple graphics mode to get around it), please message/contact me on to test possible fix.

Thanks!

Reactions: Nacheny

Shaharbiton

Aug 16, 2021
I think you're mixing the games. Probably you pressed <F3>, press it again couple of times, it will go back to the original view.

Nacheny

Sep 28, 2019
Latest version of Brawler Mode

Changelog:

• Added new ADJUST_EQUIPMENT key, default R (might need to change controls under options if R key is already used)
  • pressing ADJUST_EQUIPMENT key will now swap weapons
  • pressing ADJUST_EQUIPMENT key while running now drops current weapon
  • (how ADJUST_EQUIPMENT key works may change in the future, such as adding a equipment wheel)
  • Spawning units from outside of bounds are now uncontrollable and invulerable until they move into bounds or until 3 seconds has passed
  • Allies units no longer targets spawning enemy units
  • Added UVs to bikini outfits
  • Added experimental graphic toggles: bloom, SSAO, SSS. If you have graphical issues, trying toggling them on and off and see if any helps ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Fixed a possible bug that cause image saved to savefiles to be invalidated
  • Fixed corrupted suit baselayer damaged layer model being broken
  • Added .treatAsExposed in OutfitData outfitLayers for better control over when the outfit is considered to be exposed and not protect against H grabs
  • Fixed bug with destroyed outfits not considered exposed
  • Fixed bug with outfit (and damaged layers) with .treatAsExposed = true becoming invisible during H grabs
  • Fixed bug when exporting character card without saving first could export incorrect body slider values

dragonslushie

Aug 13, 2020
cant download brawler mode gofile.io website says The server hosting this file is currently overloaded. Please come back later or upgrade your account to get priority. can you upload it to somewhere else

Burner5

Dec 11, 2020
The leg-sweep is a bit too busted. Leg-sweep to full punch combo to uppercut destroys health.