Others Scuffed Rumble [v4.202] [Enlit3d]

Norpoint

Sep 19, 2018
I am getting a very strange bug with the latest posted version. Background image looks fine but when i go to the character select all characters are invisible, and when starting the match i can´t see anything more than a black screen and some dots. No idea what is causing it.
Edit: Also i tried to run the previous version that worked fine and its the same as the new download. Is it my computer causing the problem?

heavy cyborg

Sep 7, 2022
in new version I have 3 problem
1 when I grab someone if I press spesial bottom my character release the target
2 orgasm dont work when I been attacker
3 if you select large base body in grabing you going to normal size
is that problem bugs ?

devilking8609

Oct 15, 2017
Just try this new version and look like the graphic and customized character really good, but the gameplay not like v1, it is slower and takes too long to finish a match

devilking8609

Oct 15, 2017
Can I edit cheat data outside of the game, I want to modify the value for grabDmg and grabClimaxDmg, but right now I can only done it by enable_modding and change the value, then these value got reset when I re open the game

codloko

Apr 24, 2020
Captura de Tela (58).png
Can someone help me, I've had this problem for some time, I've tried some methods but without success... the characters and the scenario are off, but the game itself is working, apart from the fact that everything is invisible.
Captura de Tela (57).png

Reactions: Norpoint

Norpoint

Sep 19, 2018
I have the same problem that codloko is posting, invisible characters and black screen. My GPU is a Radeon Sapphire RX570 4GB. Happened with this build and previous but before that it was working fine.