Others Scuffed Rumble [v4.202] [Enlit3d]

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Hey, everywhere I've looked there's an unanswered question - does anyone have this mod and could share it?

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

heavy cyborg

Sep 7, 2022
hi everyone
i want to duplicate one of the character. is here anyone to tell me how can i do that
and if i want to add animation to this game can you help me please?

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
hi everyone
i want to duplicate one of the character. is here anyone to tell me how can i do that
and if i want to add animation to this game can you help me please?
Hi.
For duplicating characters you can have a look to my mod "Futa Fighter":
In summary: you create a "unitdatas_.json" were you define your characters. You can copy the original code of the "unitdatas_.json" from the original game character data. In this .json file you can define which animations the characters should use.

To create new animations is a complete different work were you have to use Blender as a tool to create the animations and export it into a .json file. But this is much more complicated than editing existing .json files...
You should join Enlits discord were you can directly ask the modders and Enlit how to create anmimations:

Hope that helped you a little bit :)

Reactions: dirtyc101

heavy cyborg

Sep 7, 2022
Hi.
For duplicating characters you can have a look to my mod "Futa Fighter":
In summary: you create a "unitdatas_.json" were you define your characters. You can copy the original code of the "unitdatas_.json" from the original game character data. In this .json file you can define which animations the characters should use.

To create new animations is a complete different work were you have to use Blender as a tool to create the animations and export it into a .json file. But this is much more complicated than editing existing .json files...
You should join Enlits discord were you can directly ask the modders and Enlit how to create anmimations:

Hope that helped you a little bit :)
hi again
nothing happening
please tell me what is my mistake
i copied any things of iron mike character

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2018
hi again
nothing happening
You are lacking the line that says something like "available:true" so that it gets added to the roster of characters. Check any character information that it's not part of the base game for an example.
(Base game characters are part of the roster and get loaded directly, anyone else needs that line)

Reactions: SurverX

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
hi again
nothing happening
Hi, as LewdPlayername already said, missing was this section:
"availability": {
"versusMode": {
"defaultAvailable": true
}
},

This statement said that the character is available from the start of the game. I attached a unitdatas file that works.

Have fun :)

Reactions: Zepheral

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Nice :) Needs some afterfight sexytime without both exploding away in opposite directions like magnets of the same polarity after one cums.

-Starbreaker-

Feb 13, 2019
When editing a character from the json files, can i only set it to 4 grabs max'?
is there a way to have them pick randomized from all the grabs on the game?

dddojofnaoh

May 15, 2022
Does anyone know how to use more than 4 of the moves you can assign in the H lab for Scuffed Rumble? I can't seem to get any moves beyond the first 4 that are assigned.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Does anyone know how to use more than 4 of the moves you can assign in the H lab for Scuffed Rumble? I can't seem to get any moves beyond the first 4 that are assigned.
Like... 90% sure you can't. Don't know why those slots are there, except as holdovers from some kind of system quirk.

-Starbreaker-

Feb 13, 2019
i was also wondering a way to have more than 4 moves and there was this patreon post about it for the new 4.15 version :