Others Scuffed Rumble [v4.202] [Enlit3d]

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
The whole Heroine/Scuffed Rumble thing makes me a little discouraged.

HR was maybe a little bare-bones, but it was a finished game with GREAT gameplay. It had all the core systems in place with two distinct game modes. Its still probably my favorite H-game of all time.

SR has a few new features, but after months its still way behind HR and will need well over a year to even catch up.

While I think Enlit is a phenomenal developer (one of the few making H-games) the one big weakness has been getting projects well along the way to being done and then moving on to something else too soon. That doesn't bode well for SR.

I can't help but think that all this SR time investment could have been better spent expanding HR.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018

HR was maybe a little bare-bones, but it was a finished game with GREAT gameplay. It had all the core systems in place with two distinct game modes. Its still probably my favorite H-game of all time.

SR has a few new features, but after months its still way behind HR and will need well over a year to even catch up.

While I think Enlit is a phenomenal developer (one of the few making H-games) the one big weakness has been getting projects well along the way to being done and then moving on to something else too soon. That doesn't bode well for SR.

I can't help but think that all this SR time investment could have been better spent expanding HR.
I absolutely see your point. I always think that it "just" needs some small more efforts to build a real tournament around SR to make it a great game :) I guess SR is a kind of "byproduct" from CAT. Hopefully we will get at least a "small finish" for SR. But for sure Enlit can use a lot of code from SR for future great games...

enlit3d

Jul 9, 2017

In my POV the only things missing compared to HR are stats, leveling and the story mode, while being ahead in all other areas.

If by the two game modes you meant the adventure mode, that functionality is already there, but as a separate game:

patdickps

Jun 14, 2021
In my POV the only things missing compared to HR are stats, leveling and the story mode, while being ahead in all other areas.

If by the two game modes you meant the adventure mode, that functionality is already there, but as a separate game:
For me the biggest upset is about the voice sounds, it was different between HR & SR, wanna hear their moan more, especially when they cum, it will make the game much more enjoyable.

Last edited:

GaggedGirl22

May 10, 2020
I totally agree, this is kind of what keeps me from subbing to his Patreon. I've enjoyed a lot of his work but the way the games will change and sometimes have features removed or new bugs in the "up to date" builds before being abandoned is an upsetting pattern. I will happily pay a one-time fee for the full finished version of a game like SR, if it ever comes out :)

enlit3d

Jul 9, 2017
For me the biggest upset is about the voice sounds, it was different between HR & SR, wanna hear their moan more, especially when they cum, it will make the game much more enjoyable.
It's interesting to me that sometimes a relatively off-the-sides change can influence one's enjoyment of a game so much.

I totally agree, this is kind of what keeps me from subbing to his Patreon. I've enjoyed a lot of his work but the way the games will change and sometimes have features removed or new bugs in the "up to date" builds before being abandoned is an upsetting pattern. I will happily pay a one-time fee for the full finished version of a game like SR, if it ever comes out :)
That part isn't going to change :). When a game is being developed (and it's not a visual novel or a mostly asset store premade stuff) its only natural for mechanics to change as a response to feedback or from new ideas to further the development vision.

Also, HR is done. HRT (the original and not the upcoming version) is done. At this point it makes more sense to do remakes on the new engine rather than going back to the original.

Last edited:

Kawaii Dragon

Oct 28, 2018
There alot of female on female animations but not much on girl on guy will you give it more animations in the future? All so there no way to change the size of your character is there a way to do that?

enlit3d

Jul 9, 2017
There alot of female on female animations but not much on girl on guy will you give it more animations in the future? All so there no way to change the size of your character is there a way to do that?
The answer to "will there be more grab animations and outfits" is yes.
Changing size is cheat-only right now.

In the meantime you can get the grab packs, such as the pack. Highly recommended!

Reactions: pdxdonuts

Arythmynon

Dec 1, 2020
The answer to "will there be more grab animations and outfits" is yes.
Changing size is cheat-only right now.

In the meantime you can get the grab packs, such as the pack. Highly recommended!
Yo Enlit is there any way to make this game run better? Better optimization settings, graphic settings, instead of just a resolution, for a brand new gaming laptop it runs way too hard.

PaulRock

May 11, 2018
For those, who tired about that boring Japanese voices

Simple drag and drop to main directory, enjoy

enlit3d

Jul 9, 2017
how many cheat can we add with "F1" console? only one I know is first person view
Added 3 more in 4.143.

Yo Enlit is there any way to make this game run better? Better optimization settings, graphic settings, instead of just a resolution, for a brand new gaming laptop it runs way too hard.
What do you mean too hard? Too laggy? FPS too high? You can try pressing F3 a couple of times.

For those, who tired about that boring Japanese voices
Mega
Simple drag and drop to main directory, enjoy
Neat, make it a mod?

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
Comparing HRT with Enlit3Ds other games is kinda unfair tho.

1.)
Its pretty much an endless game. Enlit could add stuff for the next 5 years and it wouldnt be finished because Enlit never invented a real story with start and ending. Its an infinite dungeon crawler so to speak.

2.)
The game has full Mod support and Enlit pretty much gave full access to the games code adding even more content to the endless game. HRT is pretty much a community driven game at this point and Enlit does not even need to do anything anymore because imagine Enlit works at lets say a Wood Elf level and then the community does the exact same thing not knowing Enlit is gonna do it. Would suck right ?

Point is HRT is on a completely different level then Enlits other games. Its the King of the hill with miles ahead.

Reactions: SurverX

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
Enlit pretty much gave full access to the games code
Isn't compiled.js obfuscated? Because I've spent over a week de-obfuscating it to fix a couple of bugs, and still didn't manage to figure out how some variables work. Maybe I've missed something?

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Isn't compiled.js obfuscated? Because I've spent over a week de-obfuscating it to fix a couple of bugs, and still didn't manage to figure out how some variables work. Maybe I've missed something?
You are right, "compiled.js" does not belong to the open mod system. And it is not foreseen that you make any changes there (But some do :)).

Reactions: eugeneloza