Others Scuffed Rumble [v4.202] [Enlit3d]

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
We Know!
Is this going to be like the last page? where more than half of it is your schlongs and sacks?
I mean if people like 'em great, It's kind of hijacking at this point though.

"Oh cool! an update!"
**Nope, just more Schlong!**
I wish you a nice day too, asshole.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sandsea_urchin

CriticalFailure

Jan 6, 2018
Does anyone have a copy of this mod? I can't seem to find it anywhere with the both the link and the discord invite being dead.

Edit: nvm I managed to find the link to their discord and got it there.

Last edited:
Reactions: SurverX

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I wish you a nice day too
Not to be a dick myself, but that was a lot of them in page 3 :LOL:
Don't take it the wrong way, we all appreciate your modding efforts ever since HRT (and that's coming from someone who doesn't like futa - yet still found very interesting stuff among the mods you made).

Keep up the good work (another dick joke could go there? :unsure:) and do as you like!

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Not to be a dick myself, but that was a lot of them in page 3 :LOL:
Don't take it the wrong way, we all appreciate your modding efforts ever since HRT (and that's coming from someone who doesn't like futa - yet still found very interesting stuff among the mods you made).

Keep up the good work (another dick joke could go there? :unsure:) and do as you like!
Thanks! :)
These people always manage to tear down your motivation :-(
I hope he is happy now that there is no new mod at all for 6 month :)

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: sandsea_urchin

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
How do you even use double team moves? They don't seem to be usable in SR. Or is that just a thing in CatC?
As a player I think you can equip them on your move list if you change moves, sort by 2 people. I haven't tried double team as a player but AI does it automatically, and depending on their equipment will perform one of the double team moves.

Nov 5, 2018
How do you even use double team moves? They don't seem to be usable in SR. Or is that just a thing in CatC?
If an AI grabs another AI, player just needs to approach and use the grab on them. Grab will land if there is any possible grab suitable for the three characters (they don't need to be equipped, though the auto grab replacement may not give the grab that you want if there are too many).

enlit3d

Jul 9, 2017
Adding (more) bondage to the game. Handcuffs are done: .
Probably going to add ankle-chains as well? Having trouble with the animations for them. Anyone got any ideas? Could also take the easy way out and prevent movement all together or make the chains not impacting movement/animation at all.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Probably going to add ankle-chains as well? Having trouble with the animations for them. Anyone got any ideas? Could also take the easy way out and prevent movement all together or make the chains not impacting movement/animation at all.
Is this going to result in bondage-specific grabs?

Ankle-cuffs as the other person said. Could do other stuff like mouth gags and blindfolds but not sure if that would relate to anything mechanically.

You could also do a restrainment combo system. Like if you get both ankle and wrist cuffs, there could be some move or feature where either as a special move or a special arena interaction you could call down (or it could be pre-existing) a chain w/ hook and hang the character on there, making it extra difficult for them to escape, opening them up to various finishing moves.

But that's a lot of complexity for a specific thing.

Might be interesting to include sex toys in that list... which is less realistic but it gives you something to play with. Inserting Butt plugs (and cat/animal tail butt plugs) that are left inserted, vibes, that sort of thing; adds ongoing erotic damage and/or debuffs.

Reactions: dirtyc101

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
maybe shibari? wouldn't really impact animations I think and should do good for bondage enthusiasts

Reactions: YHL and DudePersonA

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Ankle chains are a pain whenever you'd wish for a woman to 'spread her legs'. I would recommend against it.

Have you taken a look at MrZed's project? He forewent ankle binding in his recent-ish bondage stuff, opting for leg chains preventing kicks, and little more than that. If I may, there's a lot both of you can learn fom each other, as you certainly face very similar issues.

Last edited: