Others Scuffed Rumble [v4.202] [Enlit3d]

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
There is currently a Patreon vote for the game's play speed. (Too fast, too slow, or just right)

I think the animation speed is fine right now. The main issue I'm seeing is that there is way too much "momentum" for your actions. All of the attacks seem to have a 1-2 second run time plus about 1 second cooldown, and you are locked into them completely. It makes the game feel really unresponsive and makes countering the AI harder than it should be. Heroine Rumble, on the other hand, was (in the late game) very hard but still fair in this regard.

Reactions: YHL and ViviX12

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
With the new SR version you can change the color of the body and penis (great functions!). I had to adapt my mods for this: Futa Pack V0.4, Body Pack V0.3. You find the mods here:

Reactions: dirtyc101

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
we can only get 0.2 version in here, this mod it no gonna be usable for a while....
Even with 0.2 you can use my latest mods. But if you want to equip the futas you have to edit the "unitdatas_.json" file. See my instructions on LoversLab.

Last edited:

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Damn, the controls sucks. The special moves I mean, why you don't use the old mechanic of HR, just pressing a button and directional keys? this block system sucks specially because it forces you to always stop while the AI seems to flawlessly make them even while running/dashing.

Last edited:

enlit3d

Jul 9, 2017
Damn, the controls sucks. The special moves I mean, why you don't use the old mechanic of HR, just pressing a button and directional keys? this block system sucks specially because it forces you to always stop while the AI seems to flawlessly make them even while running/dashing.
I'll think about it. I do not find having to input a Guard key before a Dir + Attack/Special to be very difficult.