Others Scuffed Rumble [v4.202] [Enlit3d]

vinya86

May 7, 2018
How do you get it to work? All I'm getting is an error. 'An error has occurred! A Dump file is created in the app directory' Then it closes that's all I get.

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
I remember very early game project by Enlit3d, it was almost unplayable, and a bit strange, but seems like he progressed a lot!
I have to give it a try!

Thanks for sharing!

Persona_Chaos

Jul 19, 2020
I am hoping for some good things from this game, hopefully a handicap match will be placed in so we can have three against one. Possible more male characters and even some of HR and HRT characters could possibly join up together in this game.
Plus possible threesomes like HRT had when you got knocked over..

But not forget a actual story and possibly create our own character for this one if it's possible.

Nov 5, 2018
I am hoping for some good things from this game, hopefully a handicap match will be placed in so we can have three against one. Possible more male characters and even some of HR and HRT characters could possibly join up together in this game.
According to the discord chat, if there is an update, the next version should have four character slots at least.

No clue on quality, but about more characters:

Persona_Chaos

Jul 19, 2020
According to the discord chat, if there is an update, the next version should have four character slots at least.

No clue on quality, but about more characters:
That's good for the four slots of extra characters.

Thought hat last one with pokemon/digimon... I am feeling skeptical about it but it's just me in general. But still I am just ready for another update on this game, since I been playing a lot of in the last few days that I have downloaded it from here.

enlit3d

Jul 9, 2017
:oops:

I appreciate the enthusiasm, but keep in mind that this is just a side project/gag atm. Which is why it is named as it is and it's not advertised at all. What that means is that there is no promise that this will get completed or even continued.

Just putting this out here to prevent "never finish games" comments in the future.

Persona_Chaos

Jul 19, 2020
:oops:

I appreciate the enthusiasm, but keep in mind that this is just a side project/gag atm. Which is why it is named as it is and it's not advertised at all. What that means is that there is no promise that this will get completed or even continued.

Just putting this out here to prevent "never finish games" comments in the future.
I've played most of your games since I found out about Heroine Rumble which is still my far best that I enjoyed ^^

I completely understand that this isn't a advertisement and may not be completed or continued. Which ever you decide to do with it I will support you the hard work you spent on CATC.

Reactions: Zepheral

FearOfR34

Apr 19, 2020
F11 kills your character instantly and F4 brings up... something lmao

Just thought I'd put that out there, some other function keys also do stuff but nothing really worth noting from what I can tell.

enlit3d

Jul 9, 2017
Alright, as promised, first public version is now available for download here: . Or here (password is "nice").

tF+y_f.png

Scuffed Rumble is a 3D action fighting game where you try to out sex each other in the ring. Features female/futa/male characters, character customization, group fights (2v2s, 1v2s, etc), hands off mode, 40+ animated positions, plus modding functionality.

Features

• Adult game, NSFW
  • Fully animated
  • 40+ different positions
  • Female/Male/Futa characters
  • Outfit destruction
  • Character customization
  • Group fights - including threesomes possibilities
  • Hands Off Mode - watch AI duke it out
  • Modding support