Others Scuffed Rumble [v4.202] [Enlit3d]

enlit3d

Jul 9, 2017
There are 3 systems to handle bondage/restaints/sex toys/whatever else.

1) For anything that merely applies a debuff but without restricting movement, there is the Temp Attachment system. For example:

The green goo on body
FTV97vIUAAIy-PE.jpg

vibrators:
Screenshot 2022-06-20 202114.jpg

Stains:

2) For anything that fully restricts movement, there is the Device system, for example:

3) For anything that partially restricts movement. This is what I am working on. Handcuffs falls under this category.

I have a choice with ankle-chains. It can either be implemented with system 2) as a full restricting system, or it can be implemented as system 3) as a partial impairment. Implementing with system 2) is a lot easier, but implementing with system 3) is a lot more fun.

Ankle chains are a pain whenever you'd wish for a woman to 'spread her legs'. I would recommend against it.

Have you taken a look at MrZed's project? He forewent ankle binding in his recent-ish bondage stuff, opting for leg chains preventing kicks, and little more than that. If I may, there's a lot both of you can learn fom each other, as you certainly face very similar issues.
I have talked to him and he implements it as the equivalent of system 1) in my game. But I want to realize the restraining aspect of bondage so I want to implement it as system 2) or system 3).

If I can choose, I rather do system 3). However, the trouble is I am unsure how to animate it. Thus my request for references on walking while ankle-chained and possible attack animations. If I can get good references I will do it as system 3), if not, fallback to system 2).

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
Bunny-hopping should do :) Like in Wrapturous Adventure

Maybe also rolls (like dodge rolls), but those may be harder to implement/animate.

HornyToad72

Jun 19, 2017
The titty fucked animation is great, i wish that you'll add the option to have a finisher grap without the clothes being stripped, for a nice clothed titty fuck anim, the bikinis look great! Nice work!

YHL

Jun 10, 2017
For ankle cuffs animation reference, there is a Skyrim bondage mod (Devious Devices) that has such an animation where you either walk in very small steps or you hop kind of like in a sack race.

Reactions: eugeneloza

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
If I can choose, I rather do system 3). However, the trouble is I am unsure how to animate it. Thus my request for references on walking while ankle-chained and possible attack animations. If I can get good references I will do it as system 3), if not, fallback to system 2).
It's not just the walking with 3). You'll need new animations for attack skills, and restrict the sex skills like in 2), just with mostly new animations.
I admit I'm biased (against bondage), but the time and effort involved doesn't sound like a good bet, for the result. 2) is good enough, I'd say.

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
I am getting the same god damn error which is " An error has occured!A dump file is created in the app directory " anyone knows how to fix this?Please this didn't happen before and it suddenly became like this!:mad: here let me show you the error:

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
I released a new version of the penis/futa mod. It supports the new "penis growing" feature of the game version V4.11 and higher and intruduce a new uncut penis. All penis model work with females as well as with males.

View attachment UnCutGrow.mp4
... and yes sorry it is just a new penis mod. :)

Last edited:

enlit3d

Jul 9, 2017
Added a poll regarding how often you use AI for player characters and how much effort to spent on those player-AI features. The result of this will have pretty big ramifications for future (and current) projects. Vote now:

Reactions: zr1dex

GaggedGirl22

May 10, 2020
Enlit3d did actually post a "public" version of this build. It seems some features are disabled compared to the patreon version but it still has bugfixes etc.

Reactions: dirtyc101