Others Scuffed Rumble [v4.202] [Enlit3d]

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ScuffedRumble-4.202
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: kamapalutza

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
So far so great. Really fun for an early (?) stage. Some ramblings/suggestions:

1. Add multiple grabs so the characters always have their favourite choice depending on enemy type. Kinda like in this mockup:

scu_rumble_grab_mockup01.jpg

2. Spoils for the victor! (or the oldest Enlit sin I know ;) ): Please stop with the characters exploding away from each other when one orgasms with 0 HP. Let the winner of the fight have her or his fun uninterrupted.

3. A marker that lets you assume :WutFace: the enemies gender in exhibition fights. While currently its save since exhibition fights have only female enemies I guess we see others soon and the portrait alone wont help. Something like this (but more fancy and less windows paint probably :p ):

scu_rumble01.jpg

4. Tag Teams. Interesting idea that needs some attention IMO. Less partner interruption. Make it more like a tag. When one partner just startet plowing the field of an enemy there is zero need to jump in and interrupt with an animation change unless tagged into it. 'specially since the tag team pleaser animations are very limited.
Edit: Expanding a bit on here since the tag partners are too reactive overall. In a game I lost vs 2 they keept pushing each other away from pinning my character about 10 times or so till one of them got stuck for the critical second extra required for the other to finish the pin. In another where I won my characters partner also keept pushing my guy off trying to get the enemy and himself off.

5: The game has no icon. Now it has; if anyone is interested: open the following .jpg with any art program that can save as .ico and do that (cannot attach .ico files here thats why its a DIY kit):

ScuffedRumble.jpg

edit:
6: Turn AI off/back on button midfight. Kinda like in Heroine Rumble IIRC.

Last edited:

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
Ugh, been a while so I can't remember the fix- I can't get the window to size properly to my screen, 1920x1080 is too big for my screen even if it shouldn't be, and is the only fullscreen option. Furthermore, if switch away from 1920x1080, the option disappears. Any ideas? Troubleshooter just renders the game inoperable

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Ugh, been a while so I can't remember the fix- I can't get the window to size properly to my screen, 1920x1080 is too big for my screen even if it shouldn't be, and is the only fullscreen option. Furthermore, if switch away from 1920x1080, the option disappears. Any ideas? Troubleshooter just renders the game inoperable
Oof, elephant in the room I totally forgot. Yeah, a "fit screen" option is totally needed. 1920x1080 is too small for me. When I edit it to 2k its too big when I got for some hybrid between is still smaller than the screen.

You can edit this manually in the "user_settings.sav" via windows editor. Found in \AppData\Roaming\enlit3d\CATC_demo .

Kawaii Dragon

Oct 28, 2018
just wondering y there still not any new animations *unless I miss them* I have seem fans animations creates but the dev has not really add any new ones?

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
Oof, elephant in the room I totally forgot. Yeah, a "fit screen" option is totally needed. 1920x1080 is too small for me. When I edit it to 2k its too big when I got for some hybrid between is still smaller than the screen.

You can edit this manually in the "user_settings.sav" via windows editor. Found in \AppData\Roaming\enlit3d\CATC_demo .
Handy to know, but it doesn't fix my issue- any resolution that fully fills my screen is too big- went all the way from 1920x1080 resolution (screenshot attached) to 1400x1050 (which no longer fills the screen)

Focaboor

Jun 1, 2022
1. Add multiple grabs so the characters always have their favourite choice depending on enemy type.
YES, so much this. I think the way it works now is kinda awful.

In fact, tying into that, the current system makes it impossible to set up a brawler mode enemy's moveset to your liking. The way I'd say it should work is: you give them a list of moves they can do, and they'll pick among the appropriate ones based on the opponent (you know, like Heroine Rescue Team worked). However, the way it currently works is it picks one move at random regardless of the opponent's gender or number of attackers, and if it doesn't fit, they do something else entirely (more often than not defaulting to some random punish move). Pretty crappy design choice IMO.

Nov 5, 2018
just wondering y there still not any new animations *unless I miss them* I have seem fans animations creates but the dev has not really add any new ones?
Checking at the Devs twitter, it looks like most new animations are wrestling moves plus a few token mixed size variations (also some magic spells but unrelated to grabs)

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Does anyone know anything about 'brawler mode'? Seen a lot of comments made about it, even in the game files, but it doesn't seem to exist?

Nov 5, 2018
Does anyone know anything about 'brawler mode'? Seen a lot of comments made about it, even in the game files, but it doesn't seem to exist?
Brawler Mode or currently SB (Scuffed Brawler) is a different game.
CATC, SB and SR share the same engine and assets but are completely different games (maybe SR and SB may merge but no clue).
Mods also work on every game but may require to do something with the configuration files of the mod (some errors show up if the version is too old or too new).

CATC base features are supposed to be finished and only needs content. The other two still lack their own individual features and seem to be the current focus.

Reactions: dirtyc101