Seeking Searching Game with Futa/Shemale content

Dec 1, 2019
I think i almost played all Futa/Shemale games (No 3d Futa unless you think its good to give it a try)

Here's the list:

-Eileen-Counterattack of the Futanari Demon Lord (1 and 2)
-Tales of Androgyny
-Manor of Mystic
-Portals of Phereon
-Lewd Maze
-Clowd Meadow
-Sex&Fantasy
-Breeders Of The Nephelym
-Shattered Lands
-FutaDomWorld
-Welcome (3d i liked)
-Latex Dungeon
-Hard Love
-Warlock And Boobs
-Rekindling of the Red (3d i realy liked)
-Beat Angel Escalayer R
-Equellum Fabula
-Futa Quest
-Paccsu
-Project Skyward
-CONTAMINATION (My Favorite)
-Ravanger
-Roundscape Adorevia

P.S The underlined one are the one i liked the most
P.P.S I mostly prefer game with anime style art like CONTAMINATION (and a lot of CUM)
In advance thanks for the help

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/lily-kni...e-crest-of-demonia-tsukinomizu-project.22576/

Naedoko Demons Ground (banned on this site for rule 7, I am in the progress of doing a bit of a mod to it, no promised if or when it will be complete though, and the game is still amazing on its own imo)

https://f95zone.to/threads/forget-me-not-gemini-fort-final-tsukinomizu-project.65603/

Also Nightmare girls getting a translation on ULMF (only one of these I haven't played myself yet waiting for the final translations patch that should drop sometime in this month)

All from same developers, in that order in terms of original Japanese release date and chronologicallity (though the stories aren't continuations of each others they do take place in same universe and thus have at least a few characters that are the same in multiple of them).
While their main kinks certainly are Tentacles there is certainly a fair bit of futa in them all too (and in the case of forget-me-not it is more of a 50/50 between those 2 kinks)

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I don't see Roundscape Adorevia in your list. You didn't like it or what? :unsure:
Another 2D game with a great futa character is Starless, but it's hardcore femdom, it isn't for everybody.

As for 3D games, Olheden posted a nice selection.
I'd add The Proteus Effect: 3D but definitely NOT realistic (except for the short intro).

Dec 1, 2019
I don't see Roundscape Adorevia in your list. You didn't like it or what? :unsure:
Another 2D game with a great futa character is Starless, but it's hardcore femdom, it isn't for everybody.

As for 3D games, Olheden posted a nice selection.
I'd add The Proteus Effect: 3D but definitely NOT realistic (except for the short intro).
Yes I played it, forgot to add to the list thanks