Sl0th

Aug 9, 2017
When I enter the bedroom after 20:00 the game supposedly goes into the character creator/editor but instead it's just a black screen. I waited for a while but nothing happened. How do I fix this?
Had the same problem, started the new game (where you cannot customize her via PC) and everything worked just fine

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
Is there a way to unlock more of Brenda's customization even with cheats? I prefer the look of my old customization with her.

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
So my quest guide thing says to "Wait for Emily in the living room in the evening", and well, I'm kinda stuck there. I try to talk to her when shes in the Kitchen, and it tells me shes too busy making cocktails, and won't let me talk to her.

Living room: just gives me the same "why do you call your mom by her first name" option, and the same thing with the dining room. Even went and started a new game and speed through all of the tasks up till that point, and the same thing keeps happening.

Am I the big dumb and somehow missing something here? Or is my game perhaps bugged?

EDIT: lmao, of course it triggers literally 30 seconds after I make this comment. Oh well.
i am stuck at this point with the same problem. the event wont trigger. just keeps asking the same thing everytime she is in there

Well i guess by reporting it here it made it trigger.

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
i am stuck at this point with the same problem. the event wont trigger. just keeps asking the same thing everytime she is in there

Well i guess by reporting it here it made it trigger.
its not a bug go to living room and wait here till evening (try from 19 till 23)

mynetgo

Feb 28, 2020
Hi all, I am going bedroom after 20:00 then starting to giving advice for Brenda. But Fully black screen. Brenda says that she need an advice , But then black screen coming.

Reactions: ParPetr
Aug 5, 2017
How do you trigger janice?
Someone has probably responded already but first you have to meet her out front of your house. She's there at 7 am every morning until you go out to meet her. After you meet her, you'll have a dream about her giving you a hj. You wake up from that dream and go to the bathroom. After you leave the bathroom, you hear Brenda and her husband fighting.

Next you need to talk to Janice at the beach. But before you can talk to her, you need to build up your charisma. This just means you need to talk in the mirror in the bathroom once. Then you should be able to talk to Janice and trigger her scenes.

aleaxs

Sep 2, 2017
after finding wine glass and buying painkillers for Emily, Brenda seems to stop spawning in hot tub...

Edit: nvm, right after i wrote this she spawned

Last edited:

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
v0.11 full save
Very important question :WeSmart::Kappa: If I use your save will my creations in character customization change?
Or will they be just different in your saves only
bc I don't remember if saves affect whole game

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
Well, what do I do after peeping in the bathroom and the cursor disappearing? I can't memorize. I can't determine anything. Is there a solution to the problem of the cursor disappearing?
This is the only problem I encountered in the new update 0.11 Beta لقطة الشاشة 2022-03-08 170125.png

*//

Jan 17, 2018
Well, what do I do after peeping in the bathroom and the cursor disappearing? I can't memorize. I can't determine anything. Is there a solution to the problem of the cursor disappearing?
This is the only problem I encountered in the new update 0.11 Beta View attachment 1693545
hover over the door, it should glow yellow and press enter, then press leave

Reactions: Aescanor

Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
guys listen carefully! I found a solution to the loop of spying in the shower that the cursor disappears: the whole step of spying is done 3 times as the scene dictates, then when leaving the bathroom and in the corridor when the cursor disappears alone They must move the mouse pointing to the bathroom door, click to enter but this time choose to leave and so we return to the corridor but with the cursor back. On the other hand, to solve the black screen after 8:00 p.m. in Brenda's room, yes or if they should start a new game without Brenda's edition on the PC and so when they get to that point, everything happens by itself. It is not too much to go saving each advance hehehe

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes