Walka

Jul 18, 2017
When the hint says 'hunt for more kisses'. Where exactly?

Nvm, found it. When she's applying make-up in the bathroom. 'kiss' will advance that hint/questlog

Reactions: destroyerofpants

Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
Ok friends, those of us who experienced "the black screen" (perhaps only us because the rest are already playing it, how lucky are you) well the solution I found was to enter My Documents + SeasideMystery and delete all the content (which are previous save files) start a new game (editing the MC without problems) and start the story from scratch but it works, good luck!!!!

Reactions: Keioshin

gamefan123

Sep 26, 2017
BUG
went to sleep
got out of bed(night time)
roam around
went to my room
Click on bed , hud disappears stuck cannot move
no autosave so lost all progress

frustration level 100

cmdvvs

Apr 4, 2018
Ok friends, those of us who experienced "the black screen" (perhaps only us because the rest are already playing it, how lucky are you) well the solution I found was to enter My Documents + SeasideMystery and delete all the content (which are previous save files) start a new game (editing the MC without problems) and start the story from scratch but it works, good luck!!!!
Another variant - try to change video settings (resolution, fps, e.t.c) on the 10 times or more it loads normally. Load game change setting, load last save, click on screen - black screen close game - do it again.

Reactions: Alesucho

rocksmasher

Dec 22, 2019
where can i find brenda's underwear? i looked everywhere. bathroom bedroom i even waited to see if she came with the dirty clothes to the MC's room to do the laundry......

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Do any of the higher graphics settings work? Anything other than lowest quality gives a black screen (though it seems fine in the Main Title screen and Character Creator), I can still hear sounds so the game seems to be running, but even after leaving it for 30 mins no images appear?

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes