MooseMager

Dec 11, 2017
Crack was already posted. Go down a little in the thread. It works.
Sorry, my comment was in response to the crack being posted, not that I was demanding a cracked version, thought the sarcastic over exaggeration of my comment would have made that clear. I. WAS. WRONG.

Cheers & Chairs!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SeasideMystery-0.17Cracked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ddcmt

Aug 3, 2021
You can use save editor. Change the "cha" variable to 7... can't promise this won't cause bugs at some point further on but it's a quick fix for now.
I ask Kst this problem,he answer is 'if you last version interact with librarian ,it will be bug .'

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I ask Kst this problem,he answer is 'if you last version interact with librarian ,it will be bug .'
So probably everyone that has played previous version has a bugged save... it means that we have to play from scratch again? wonderful

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Here is an alternative version to the original 0.17.0 crack I posted.
If you currently have no issues with the existing crack (most people shouldn't I believe), then you have no reason to use this one and can continue using the original without a problem.

However, if you were experiencing either of these 2 issues:
  1. The crack not working sometimes after a game restart, requiring you to restart the game again (Telling you to Link an Account/Can't Load or Save).
  2. You still run Windows 7 and the crack immediately crashes the game before being able to load to the main menu. (Please check it doesn't crash immediately without the crack)
Then please try this alternative crack attached using the same instructions as before.

If you have tried both the original crack and this alternative crack and you still exhibit issues getting either of the two cracks to work, please DM me.

Zeden

Apr 5, 2017
I delete settings file from C:\Users\[YourUSER]\Documents\SeasideMystery. Now game run normal. Before deleting, i have immediately crash the game before being able to load to the main menu.

BloodBoy

Sep 7, 2017
The previous version of the game worked fine, in the 17th version of the game an error occurs when starting (screenshot attached). What could be the problem?
UPD. It was only necessary to uninstall and reinstall the video card driver lol
But after a couple of normal launches, she stopped doing it...

Last edited:

smokeybear

Feb 20, 2020
If it is true that there is still no cheekclapping content... how the hell do we get to version .17 and this game not have lower stars??? Make it make sense

ezraboy

Dec 25, 2019
Event with the streamer at 19:00 is stuck, task bar shows "Kill some time.." endlessly, i might have glitched it, any ideas? The morning the event occured, the notification on the phone didn't appear visually, it was giving rings tho..

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
You say "this will get cracked too" So what exactly do you mean by that?? ------Do I have to wait for someone to crack it, or can I somehow play now??
LMAOOOO, look at that. All you had to do was wait a day. All that bitching for nothing.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes