quiet5899

Oct 5, 2020
Is that for certain? I thought there were about 3 "wait till the weekend" events, or are the other worded differently
yes there are 2 or 3 of "wait till weekend"...i clearly don't remember the quest though, but whatever it is happens on friday night

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
yes there are 2 or 3 of "wait till weekend"...i clearly don't remember the quest though, but whatever it is happens on friday night
how do you know it happens at night then?
1 was in the morning cleaning scene (that unlocks the crop top)
1 was late evening find her drunk in the living room
at least one other was during the night after you go to bed with her coming to you while you sleep (I think there might be another 2 like this)
Not sure how many of these where telegraphed though the quest hints though

Reactions: darkdemise21

quiet5899

Oct 5, 2020
how do you know it happens at night then?
1 was in the morning cleaning scene (that unlocks the crop top)
1 was late evening find her drunk in the living room
at least one other was during the night after you go to bed with her coming to you while you sleep (I think there might be another 2 like this)
Not sure how many of these where telegraphed though the quest hints though
I have played the last 3 updates from start, All dat jacking off made my brain weak...

Witcher3535

Dec 12, 2020
Such a glitchy game... If you get stuck on a quest, load your save to save editor and edit someone's quest prog tracker. I did this and it solved any issue I had with getting past things.

Example:
Emiq=5 unlocks the park for you,
so if you are stuck on that part, change that and reload. You should receive a task to talk to her in the living room, but anywhere in the dining room also seems to work.

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Here is my crack for version 0.17.1 of Seaside Mystery.

After launching the game and it finishes loading to the main menu, it should automatically do everything and say "Account Linked" in green. You can now save and load games as usual.

Do feel free to @Me if any game updates come out and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a more detailed readme.txt but it is quite self-explanatory, basically just put the .dll file next to the game's Seaside Mystery.exe file and it will work automatically.

* IF you are experiencing random crash to desktop issues, I have put the 1.16.1 lib_burst_generated.dll (which has fixed CTD issues for some people in 1.7.0) in the "POSSIBLE CTD FIX" folder. This dll replaces the one in the games Seaside Mystery_Data\Plugins\x86_64\ folder. *

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes