lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
I have a bug on the phone cannot see new messages and keep ringing the notification any help? lol

Dend82

Nov 3, 2016
Hi guys. If you want to try playing the latest version of the game, you can use this patch and instructions.
But this is only a trick that will help launch the game. These steps must be performed every time you start the game or save the game. For a full-fledged game, it is better to wait for a crack from TJ888.

1. Сopy all files from the archive to the root directory of the game.
2. Run the game. The first launch of the game will take longer than usual, as data for editing the game will be prepared.
3. When you open the game, the game editing interface will appear. To hide / unhide the entire interface, you need to press the F7 button.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4. Further, to load the game, you need to find the "Object Explorer" window in the new interface and in it in the object tree go along the path "Canvas -> Main Menu ->" and uncheck the "Load Game (No Link)" item and check the box "Load Game" item. The game can now load from your saves. Press F7 to hide interface.

5. To save in the game, you need to select the "DontDestroyOnLoad" scene in the new interface in the "Object Explorer" window and in the object tree go along the path "CanvasUIscale -> ExitMenu(Clone) -> ExitMainMenu -> " and here uncheck the item "Button (SaveGame) (Off)" and check the box "Button (SaveGame)". Now the game can be saved. Press F7 to hide interface.

I will repeat again. This trick can only be used if you want to try the new version and can't wait for the full crack.
Would this still work or would it need to be updated?

goofysk

Apr 6, 2022
Last time someone here wrote a procedure on how to use some program to remap the load game button and thus bypass the crack. I did it, but now I can't find the post with the instructions. Does anyone know?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Last time someone here wrote a procedure on how to use some program to remap the load game button and thus bypass the crack. I did it, but now I can't find the post with the instructions. Does anyone know?
8 post above yours but it wont work, outdated.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes