feraldrago

Jun 7, 2017
Can you share your msgeng.txt ? or a screenshot of isabella's msg on your phone ? the fix to olivers bug might be a bug for the Isabella's msg to never be sent out
Thats interesting, I used the hotfix (overwrite MsgEng.txt) to get past the Oliver part, but now I have the isabella text in the .txt file with no messages in-game (there are no new messages.. in the phone app). Is there any event that gets Isabella to trigger the text?

Also Is anyone else experiencing this issue after applying the Oliver MsgEng hotfix?

Edit: played through Ms. Lins quest/Brendas without the MsgEng hotfix and was able to trigger the Isabella storyline. Use the hotfix at your own discretion!

Last edited:

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
This best fits what I think of as an NTR.
Brenda and Carl are a married couple.
However, Carl and Brenda are estranged.
Jimmy seduces Brenda and she falls in love with him.
Karl doesn't know anything about it.
This is what I think the ideal NTR should look like.
The way the other NTR games here present it is too obvious. The protagonist watches, despairs, but gets aroused.
I don't think it's polished.
In your opinion, is this cheating or NTR?

• Angry
Reactions: geamoiri

brunobernard

Nov 19, 2018
Guys I need your help.
Can someone tell me how and when can I "get two more kisses from Brenda at differents locations ?
Tkx !

TheSmokeGuy

Aug 18, 2021
Sooo how many times do I have to watch brenda Masterbate from the box. Am I missing something ?? Please Don't tell me that that is all of this update ?? Dam this kid has been blueballed to long now. How about some good ol" wham bam thank you ma'am or is that to much to ask ??

• Angry
Reactions: geamoiri

zerkftw

May 27, 2018
not sure if its been mentioned but if any of you are stuck on the quest " watch brenda masturbate at friday night " what you need to do is go on to sleep on the Friday and choose the get out of bed option then go to the master bedroom

i had a issue where it looped even when i used the get out of bed and went to the bedroom but after i saved on a monday and reloaded and skipped to friday it worked hope this is helpful to anyone

Reactions: Koot123 and darlic

quiet5899

Oct 5, 2020
2 scenes and thats it, and brenda scene is fuckin rushed with no build up, really disappointed..even the new outfit is total crap.. was really enjoying the game until last update

• Angry
Reactions: logopedus and Vzii

tanz23

Jul 18, 2018
Several people already mentioned that phenomenon and all of them lack further information, like what OS running, chip 32x or x64, ARM, gpu, left-handed or right, how tall you are, etc!
Absolut nobody might be able to help you in such a case except one of you solved the problem by himself.

In some cases it might be your anti virus blocked sth. from the game like the cracked .dll!
NVM figure it out if you dress her up before meeting here it will cause black screen when meeting here on room 205.
P.S. Sorry for the lack of information on my last post.

Reactions: r0ckh0und
3.90 star(s) 57 Votes