Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
I don't know if anyone already answered this but when is Carl NOT sleeping home? i just went thru 3 weeks of checking the living room before Bed (he's there) ,getting up in the middle of the night and checking master bedroom (he's there)...the only time he's NOT home is friday but Brenda is always *busy* so i can't "join her in bed"...any hints would be nice.
That sounds maybe glitched. It is supposed to be Friday.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i'm not sure how to fix it....i remember seeing the option before she took *care* of herself but i didnt have high enough relation points....and by my 3 rd Friday attempt it's obviously not a *random scene ( i really don't wanna restart)
Eitherway thanks for the reply,let's see if someone else as a solution.
it could be a story block, waiting for you improve your score in one of the attributes (I hate those, when the story refuses to advance until you have done something completely unrelated)

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
it could be a story block, waiting for you improve your score in one of the attributes (I hate those, when the story refuses to advance until you have done something completely unrelated)
Crap....and how am i suppose to figure out what to do....Grrr! Okay,i'll keep fiddling with it, Thanks

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
GOT IT!...i just had to go thru the whole PEEPING thing all over again, and then RE-ENTER the room!...thanks ALL!
which peeping thing... share with the class for when we have to go through this.... you mean the Brenda masturbating event in the bedroom?

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes